McDuffie to have surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pogo View Post
    You mean everyone is right? Cmon we need someone to be wrong on this forum. Someone step up and take the bullet.
    This is the best thing that could have happened to McDuffie. He wasn't ready to play anyway, so this will help him decide to redshirt, which is in everyone's best interest right now. We will be way better off with Wessel starting on the wing/PF position.

Comment

:o
      In the fast lane

Comment

:suspicion:

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
          This is the best thing that could have happened to McDuffie. He wasn't ready to play anyway, so this will help him decide to redshirt, which is in everyone's best interest right now. We will be way better off with Wessel starting on the wing/PF position.
          Wessel still playing this season? 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1388 View Post
            Wessel still playing this season? 樂
            Yes, but he's walking on. He gave up his scholarship so John Robert Simon could get a full ride his senior year.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Now this is more like the SN I have grown accustomed to.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                Yes, but he's walking on. He gave up his scholarship so John Robert Simon could get a full ride his senior year.
                I thought he was done playing? I'm confused 😕

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1388 View Post
                  I thought he was done playing? I'm confused 
                  It's important to recalibrate your sarcasm meter during the offseason. Things may get a little weird around here.

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                    It's important to recalibrate your sarcasm meter during the offseason. Things may get a little weird around here.
                    JD, one of the many things about Shockernet is that things are OFTEN a little weird around here, and that is what makes it great.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                      You mean everyone is right? Cmon we need someone to be wrong on this forum. Someone step up and take the bullet.
                      That was Cle, not the Duffman. Stay on topic! :)
                      Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                        Aargh, watcher, and monster are not wrong. See above.
                        I prefer that my wife tells me I'm right. I think that was a complement to all of us, but "you are right" has a better sound to it. I suspect it is because I hear those words so seldom. 😀

Comment

Originally posted by Kochaddict View Post
                          Not to derail this thread from the get go but what is the status of C.J. Keyser? When he was injured, the talk was he would miss 6 weeks. Has that changed? Updates?
                          I've been wondering this too. June 21st is when the article came out about him being injured and said it he would be out for about 6 weeks. Tomorrow marks week number 9. I've still heard nothing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                            I've been wondering this too. June 21st is when the article came out about him being injured and said it he would be out for about 6 weeks. Tomorrow marks week number 9. I've still heard nothing about it.
                            Just saw a video on his Instagram of him dunking. Caption said "he's back!" So if he's dunking that's good news! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                              The stories I've heard stated that his injury was like Ron's. It took him 8-10 weeks (don't remember exactly how long) at least. I wish we would hear current information, but I would suspect that he will be back for practice in October.

Comment

"Came in at 185 pounds now I'm at 209 pounds #TrustTheProcess #LetsWork"

Comment

Working...
                                X