McDuffie to have surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
    His high school coach is a douche canoe.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      Turns out, he was just a decent basketball player who happened to be teammates with Evan Wessel.

Good results sure seemed to follow that Wessel kid around.
      "He knows how to play. He knows how to win."- GGG

"There's a reason he has the winning record he does. He does the little things as good or better than anyone in the country."- A.C. G. Heiar

"Minimal amount of turnovers per minutes is a plus on any championship squad!"- SBT

Made the game winning play with a pick in the end zone of the state championship football game didn't he? :playful:

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Turns out, he was just a decent basketball player who happened to be teammates with Evan Wessel.Good results sure seemed to follow that Wessel kid around.
        And, if memory serves, ONE of them has a Final Four ring in his possession.

Comment

McDuffie's ceiling is definitely early entry lottery pick. He has a ways to go before he reaches his ceiling.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Good insight by the honorable Dr. wufan.
            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
              Made the game winning play with a pick in the end zone of the state championship football game didn't he? :playful:
              What I remember is from state semifinal. He played as a safety/corner normally but was put in at WR on the final drive. He made a nice sideline catch and later caught the game-winner. Dude was a gamer!
              78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                What I remember is from state semifinal. He played as a safety/corner normally but was put in at WR on the final drive. He made a nice sideline catch and later caught the game-winner. Dude was a gamer!
                Yep. The game ending interception was the week before, in the quarterfinals. In the semis (the next week) he made the game ending TD reception.

No wonder C. Webber & L. Elmore couldn't stop talking about him the last two years.

Comment

Amazing how threads with no mention of Wessel in the title seem to morph into discussions of his virtues or shortcomings, as the case may be. Just think of how often he'd show up if he were a hot babe of the type WstateU keeps in his vast inventory. He'd be the Shockernet leader in references.

Comment

True story; was on a ferry to Victoria, BC this weekend when my wife saw the baggage tag of the lady in front of us. She asked and found out it was Evan's grandmother and Aunt! When I asked about Evan's future, she said he better be mowing her lawn right now! LOL! Midwest work ethic on full display! Doesn't matter who you are, you better mow Grandma's lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                      True story; was on a ferry to Victoria, BC this weekend when my wife saw the baggage tag of the lady in front of us. She asked and found out it was Evan's grandmother and Aunt! When I asked about Evan's future, she said he better be mowing her lawn right now! LOL! Midwest work ethic on full display! Doesn't matter who you are, you better mow Grandma's lawn!
                      Mow angry!

Comment

"Never underestimate the heart of a champion!"- Rudy T.

I hope we have some of those on this years squad.

Comment

So Duff Man is having surgery and Wessel Mania is mowing lawns. Interesting offseason so far.

Lol!

Comment

The lady was both Evan's aunt and grandmother? :wink-new:

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                              Yep; "I'm my own grandpa..."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                                Grandma's bag said "Wessel" from Wichita. She introduced herself and her daughter, Evan's aunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X