• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run them old bastards outta the gym!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
      Run them old bastards outta the gym!
      66 -53 halfway through the 3rd. This team has the potential to be pretty damn good offensively.

Comment

"WSU 66-53, 3:27 3Q. Shockers playing well on the break and with the press. Fast pace suits them"
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

"WSU 77-56, 4Q. Heiar hasn't gone deep into the bench and it shows. Veteran Shockers playing with continuity and tempo."

Comment

Paul Suellentrop @PaulS:uellentrop
            WSU 77-56, 4Q. Heiar hasn't gone deep into the bench and it shows. Veteran Shockers playing with continuity and tempo.

Comment

"WSU 77-56, 4Q. Heiar hasn't gone deep into the bench and it shows. Veteran Shockers playing with continuity and tempo."

Comment

"WSU 88-59, 5:35 4Q."

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  "WSU 88-59, 5:35 4Q."
                  :yahoo:

Comment

"WSU up 92-69, 2:17 to play. Shockers will go 3-1 on the tour. Ended with a feel-good effort for almost everybody."

Comment

94-79 final

Comment

I'm still waiting for that moment when we find out that the tape delay doesn't work because they forgot to hit record. They will blame it on last second technical issues

Comment

From the look of the board lately, I'd say we are ready to run HC3Gv3.3 out of town with pitchforks and crown Heiar. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            heiar not going deep into the bench. interesting.

i would think that marshall told heiar to do whatever he wants to do.. have at it.. i'm going out for a steak dinner, on montreal's tab.. let me know how the game went.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post

i would think that marshall told heiar to do whatever he wants to do.. have at it.. i'm going out for a steak dinner, on montreal's tab.. let me know how the game went.
                              Hope he was wearing a Shocker shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post

Are you sure Frank Marshall wasn't on the bench?

Comment

Working...
                                X