• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now starting on KEYN

Comment

Originally posted by IdahoShocker View Post
      now starting on KEYN
      Only 25 minute delay. They're getting better.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Wow, gonna be a choppy one. It sure seems like we always have venues that cause radio problems. Maybe it's actually an equipment issue? Oh well.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Maybe while Marshall is shopping with Lynn, he can buy a new broadcast system at RadioShack and replace whatever we are currently using.

Comment

Although the 1st thing Mike said was a warning this will be a crappy broadcast with lots of dropped audio...

Comment

It's just sad that M. Kennedy has to deal with such unsuitable equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by IdahoShocker View Post
                Although the 1st thing Mike said was a warning this will be a crappy broadcast with lots of dropped audio...
                He should just record a disclaimer that happens right before the big intro music and NCAA tournament audio highlight reel starts and play it every time. I mean, we already know there are technical difficulties about to happen anytime we turn on a game, so why not save your breath and record a disclaimer :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                  It's just sad that M. Kennedy has to deal with such unsuitable equipment.
                  In my radio days, problems seemed to always pop up when we went to a venue where games were not broadcast on a regular basis. You just do what you can.

Comment

Listening to this is painful. No continuity on the feed...

Comment

Originally posted by shocksrbest View Post
                      Listening to this is painful.
                      Like another root canal...
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The half time show coming through pretty good. So good they decided to repeat it.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

How far we haven't come in 61 years...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

They do seem to be getting all the commercials on the air.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Smoke signal relay would be more reliable. Back in the 80s I worked at a small town radio station and on a shoestring we managed better than this. It was over phone lines so it wasn't fm quality, but we only dropped if someone did something stupid like hang up the phone. Which I did once, and only once.
                              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I wondered how they cut our lead so significantly. All walk-on team and Eric Hamilton on the floor now.

Comment

Working...
                                X