Shox vs. Montreal All-Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
    Smoke signal relay would be more reliable. Back in the 80s I worked at a small town radio station and on a shoestring we managed better than this. It was over phone lines so it wasn't fm quality, but we only dropped if someone did something stupid like hang up the phone. Which I did once, and only once.
    If coach Marshall was in charge of radio broadcasts, I'm willing to bet they'd get it figured out quickly; I think we can all agree on that. :yahoo:
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I wonder if Heiar is sending Hamilton a little hint or message by playing him with 4 walkons?
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Well that abomination was amazingly condensed to an hour and some change, commercials, halftime report x 2, and all.

Very nice bow to this trip.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Well that abomination was amazingly condensed to an hour and some change, commercials, halftime report x 2, and all.

Very nice bow to this trip.
          Now we know why it was taped delayed. They need to get rid of that tape since it's basically useless.

Comment

Sounded like Rashard was working hard.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
              Smoke signal relay would be more reliable. Back in the 80s I worked at a small town radio station and on a shoestring we managed better than this. It was over phone lines so it wasn't fm quality, but we only dropped if someone did something stupid like hang up the phone. Which I did once, and only once.
              And weeeee LIKED IT!!!!

Comment

Sigh ... 3 months until more shocker basketball

Comment

I tried to play my drinking game and take a shot every time there were technical issues on that delayed tape broadcast and I'm in the hospital now clinging to my life...in fact, I'm actually dead. :) That was the kind of broadcast that could kill a man. I think I'll nix the drinking game idea. With our broadcast equipment, it's just too dangerous to play...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                    I tried to play my drinking game and take a shot every time there were technical issues on that delayed tape broadcast and I'm in the hospital now clinging to my life...in fact, I'm actually dead. :) That was the kind of broadcast that could kill a man. I think I'll nix the drinking game idea. With our broadcast equipment, it's just too dangerous to play...
                    I tried it; it's going to be a rough morning...

Last edited by WstateU; August 11, 2016, 09:51 AM.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The lack of caring about our radio broadcasts from the athletic department is so piss-poor.

How are you even able to listen on your phone anymore. Just KEYN on tune in? Shouldn't WSU have some kind of an app that would work? We had that before CBS Sports Doucheface took over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        I wonder if Heiar is sending Hamilton a little hint or message by playing him with 4 walkons?
                        You must play 5 guys.

Comment

I really want Hamilton to redshirt. I'm sorry. I just really want the version of Eric Hamilton that knows the system and is the most athletic forward on the court for 3 years. Nurger and Barney can give us enough depth for foul trouble. Hamilton has the potential to be stud once his mind catches up with his body. He will be a load.

Comment

What happened to Peyton Allen? I thought this kid was going to be a major contributor off the bench with everything that had been said about him. Heck, he started at Texas A&M?! He didn't leave a good impression in any of the 4 games.

I also agree it wouldn't be a bad idea for Hamilton to redshirt. We have Kelly, Willis and McDuffie at the 4. Shaq, Willis and Nurger at the 5. That doesn't leave a lot of room for injury though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                                Now there's a guy who has had some alcohol! He's paler and more nauseus looking than I was when they put me in the ambulance after I tried to drink every time Mike Kennedy had a technical difficulty. I'm feeling better already. He had to have been drunk when he hit that 3 falling out of bounds against us in their house. Is he winking at those girls who wear the weird, striped "spirit over-alls?" It sounds kinda Mormon to me, as it rolls off the tongue...

Comment

Working...
                                X