No announcement yet.

Shox vs. Carleton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One knowledgeable KU fan tried to speak logically, but of course was shouted down and overwhelmed by the pHoggggggggggggg.

Comment

• Maybe KU can win more games than WSU in football this year. It was awesome tying them last year.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• They've waited years

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          Maybe KU can win more games than WSU in football this year. It was awesome tying them last year.
          That my friend was Hallarious!

Comment

• Let me be very clear about this, I hate KU and everything they stand for. And for many more years than many of you have lived.

That being said, had KU lost a similar type game to a similar like opponent, and allowed them to rack up 100 points, the same type of stupid comments would have flooded Shockernet by members of this board as well.

So shock it up and move on like we hope our players can do as well.

Comment

• Still a little sour, boys? :(
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                Let me be very clear about this, I hate KU and everything they stand for. And for many more years than many of you have lived.

That being said, had KU lost a similar type game to a similar like opponent, and allowed them to rack up 100 points, the same type of stupid comments would have flooded Shockernet by members of this board as well.

So shock it up and move on like we hope our players can do as well.

They hate us like they hate Kentucky. I like it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                  I think they really want for Frankamp to fail. In addition to hoping WSU does fade into the middle of the pack again, they really need for Frankamp to suck. That would go along with the narrative the he "dropped down a level because he couldn't make the rotation at KU".
                  I think you are right. What kind of sick person would you have to be to want some college kid to fail? That is reprehensible.

Comment

• Attached Files
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                      Top topic at phog.net right now. Up to two pages and 8000 thread views in the 20 hours of the thread's existence. Bandwagon micro-peens with nothing else to live for than KU fandom are pretty excited for their current bi-weekly thread on a program they supposedly consider to be irrelevant.

Lolol

That forum should really be renamed cognitivedissonance.net.
                      Living rent free...
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

• Just a little tidbit on one of our "Canadian Tour" opponents this summer:

"Top Ten Tuesday: Ravens Basketball reigns supreme in national poll" - GoRavens.com

"...Meanwhile, the Ravens men’s basketball team continues to hold the top spot for a third straight poll to start the 2016-17 campaign. Carleton received 46 out of 47 first place votes, while the University of British Columbia – ranked No.2 in the country in the men’s poll – received the single outlier vote. Carleton has now held the No.1 position for five consecutive polls dating back to February 23, 2016."

They finished up their Exhibition Play with a record of: 12–2, losing on the road to Providence and LaSalle.

Comment

Working...
                        X