No announcement yet.

Shox vs. Carleton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cj keyser can defend the 1-3 at the guard spot. He thrives at on ball defense and really take pride on the defensive end. He has get healthy and prove to the coaching staff he deserves minutes.

Comment

• Top topic at phog.net right now. Up to two pages and 8000 thread views in the 20 hours of the thread's existence. Bandwagon micro-peens with nothing else to live for than KU fandom are pretty excited for their current bi-weekly thread on a program they supposedly consider to be irrelevant.

Lolol

That forum should really be renamed cognitivedissonance.net.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
        Top topic at phog.net right now. Up to two pages and 8000 thread views in the 20 hours of the thread's existence. Bandwagon micro-peens with nothing else to live for than KU fandom are pretty excited for their current bi-weekly thread on a program they supposedly consider to be irrelevant.

Lolol

I don't know if irony is the right word, but howbwould you know what was going on at phog.net?
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
          I don't know if irony is the right word, but howbwould you know what was going on at phog.net?
          A WAG that yesterday's events would bring the KU nincompoops out of the woodwork precipitated a quick visit. Sort of like slowing down to ogle at a car wreck.

Comment

• i remember how the shockers played last november in florida without van vleet. i expect to see some of that, here and there, early on this season.. i also expect them to start clicking, big-time, come late december.

Comment

• We lost 2 or 3 games when we went to Brazil. I believe we were a 5 seed in the tourney that year.

Comment

• LOLOLOL after we pecker slapped these guys two years ago, we lose an exhibition game in Canada after ten practices without our best player (not to mention Shaq played all of six minutes) and they think we're going down the tubes. Can't make this stuff up.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• If only this could be decided on the court, instead of inside the false ego of low rents douchebaggery.

Oh wait........

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    We lost 2 or 3 games when we went to Brazil. I believe we were a 5 seed in the tourney that year.
                    I remember reading that one of those games was against the Brazilian national team who made their final cuts a few days after our game with them...so the effort was in full effect for us. Gregg said that we could have played in the national title game and still not play a team as talented at that Brazilian national squad.
                    78-65

Comment

Top topic at phog.net right now. Up to two pages and 8000 thread views in the 20 hours of the thread's existence. Bandwagon micro-peens with nothing else to live for than KU fandom are pretty excited for their current bi-weekly thread on a program they supposedly consider to be irrelevant.

Lolol

They are just excited cause Wessel graduated.

Comment

• That thread was started by a poster named "Selfconfidence"...quite possibly the most ironic name in the history of the internet.

Comment

Someone should buy that domain and have it redirect to phog.net.

Comment

• They (phog.net) love to make fun of Marshall's first name having 3 G's in it ,yet there coach wears a wig. They hate Marshall with a passion ,it gets comical how insecure they are.They had a chance to shut us up but failed miserably.78-65

Comment

• I think they really want for Frankamp to fail. In addition to hoping WSU does fade into the middle of the pack again, they really need for Frankamp to suck. That would go along with the narrative the he "dropped down a level because he couldn't make the rotation at KU"

If WSU has the scoreboard from the NCAA tournament AND Frankamp turns out to be very good when coached by Marshall instead, it's just another moment where the emperor has no clothes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                                I think they really want for Frankamp to fail.
                                Truer words have rarely been spoken. They want Conner to fail more than they want their own team to win. Sad, but totally expected from that group of diehard blowhard Walmart tshirt wearing bandies.

Comment

Working...
                                X