• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    Sweet!!
    Shocker Hoopes in August doesn't suck.
    Well....
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Didn't see Daishon much in the 2nd half. Many players in the doghouse now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        100-75, season over.
        I'm a little scared now. I know there's a lot of time before the season starts, but we sure didn't look like what I thought we would look like in this second half. We folded. I haven't seen that in a long time.

Comment

• We went from being national championship contenders yesterday to hoping to make the CBI today. Who knows what Tuesday will bring? :)

Comment

• Take your time, October/November, take your sweet time.

Comment

• There are (at a minimum) 3 things Gregg will not tolerate.

1. Rebounding. Doesn't really concern me because all his teams have rebounded well.

2. Poor Defense. Clearly this is a concern.

3. Lack of confidence. This may or may not be an issue, but I did not like the way we carried ourselves today. I doubt Gregg did either.

Comment

• Conner Frankamp: Still really good against high school players.

Comment

• Easy to make shots when you are ahead. Tough to get ahead when you suck at defense.

Comment

• We still have point guard issues and toughness is a major question mark.

Comment

• I'm not sure why I would expect more from Shaq, Kelly and Brown. Not much improvement against good competition. Yes, they are world beaters against inferior competition, who wouldn't be?

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                        I'm not sure why I would expect more from Shaq, Kelly and Brown. Not much improvement against good competition. Yes, they are world beaters against inferior competition, who wouldn't be?
                        I'll give Shaq a pass today because he wasn't allowed on the floor much. Multiple bad calls against him. Brown was decent. Kelly disappeared

Comment

• Embarrassing doesn't come even come close to describing this.

Has anyone ever scored scored a 100 points against us?

Comment

• I just don't think Kelly will ever be anything more than a role player. Soft ass hands and just doesn't fit well out there. Brown is an enigma. Can play good in spurts but gets lost on D. It seems like he should be better overall at the game than he actually is. Shaq is just a fouling machine. The refs sucked for the most part so I won't hold too much against him. He will still be a factor at the end of the day I think.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• WE'RE GONNA BE AWESOME AT FREE THROWS!!!

Comment

• I'm glad they're getting this wake up call while the losses don't count. The lack of heart was evident on the defensive side and on the boards to go along with ill-advised passes and lack of urgency with the shot clock. In no way can you take anything away from Carleton though. Very scrappy team, but this is no reason to go into self destruct mode. They just need to take this ass-kicking like men, and learn from it.

Comment

Working...
                                X