Shox vs. Carleton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOLZ at this point.

I hope this doesn't ruin the rest of the trip. Everyone works hard to enjoy things like this once in awhile.

Comment

• Shamet has a lot to learn when it comes to passing

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        Shamet has a lot to learn when it comes to passing
        They ALL do.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Disappointing that not much if any character is being shown at this point. We're just letting them hammer us now with almost no effort.

Comment

• Is there even a silver lining, besides it being August? I can't think of one thing we did well today.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Disappointing that not much if any character is being shown at this point. We're just letting them hammer us now with almost no effort.
              Yeah not much fight right now.

Play to the last possession
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• We take way too long to run sets for a 24 second clock .. I just hope it's not too long for the standard clock

Comment

• Carleton shooting 56%.

Comment

• No leadership, nobody's pissed off. Disappointing.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                      Is there even a silver lining, besides it being August? I can't think of one thing we did well today.
                      Brown played well i thought

Comment

• We look soft and defeated. Haven't seen that in a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          Brown played well i thought
                          He had a couple moments but made some bone head plays and bad defense also

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                            He had a couple moments but made some bone head plays and bad defense also
                            He said silver lining not gold lining

Comment

• No team play. Just a bunch of 1 on 1. Won't cut it

Comment

• Did we play a high school team yesterday?

Comment

Working...
                                X