Shox vs. UQAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    I guess he has to get ready to play a few meaningful minutes as a backup, but he's not about to take minutes from Shaq or Willis.
    Did Hamilton hit on your wife or husband at some point? Lol, seems like you've got an axe to grind with him.

Comment

• Neither Shaq nor Willis will play 40 minutes, so there will be minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
        Neither Shaq nor Willis will play 40 minutes, so there will be minutes.
        Best case scenario is Shaq and Darryl play 45 minutes combined. 35 minutes for Kelly and Nurger/Hamilton plus McDuffie if he plays any 4. One of Nurger/Hamilton is likely to see very little time.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Anyone else kind of amazed that we are talking about a team that will together at least two years?

Comment

• I'm amazed that a player as good as EH is at the bottom of the depth chart.....Good Lord !!!

I think his time will come -- maybe not this year. He just needs a jump in BBIQ. He has incredible athletic ability.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
              I'm amazed that a player as good as EH is at the bottom of the depth chart.....Good Lord !!!

I think his time will come -- maybe not this year. He just needs a jump in BBIQ. He has incredible athletic ability.
              four blocks in 21 minutes. Needs to hit the boards better, though.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                I'm amazed that a player as good as EH is at the bottom of the depth chart.....Good Lord !!!

His time will come.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• The Bears fans are pretty high on Church (as they should be), but I think Hamilton is every bit the player Chirch is.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    Best case scenario is Shaq and Darryl play 45 minutes combined. 35 minutes for Kelly and Nurger/Hamilton plus McDuffie if he plays any 4. One of Nurger/Hamilton is likely to see very little time.
                    Write it down. McDuffie will play at least half his minutes at the 4.

Comment

• What was the score? Any idea where I might find a box score?
                      Phi Alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed View Post
                        What was the score? Any idea where I might find a box score?
                        Posted by @im4wsu: on page 6:
                        http://sidearm.sites.s3.amazonaws.co.../WSUvsUQAM.pdf
                        Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Suellentrop's game report.

FIBA rules being used. 24 second clock, longer 3-point shot (22-1.75), wider lane and offensive goal tending.

3G said that Markis will not play on Sunday vs Carleton.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 6, 2016, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                            four blocks in 21 minutes. Needs to hit the boards better, though.
                            Like his hair was on fire. If he wants much playing time anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                              Did Hamilton hit on your wife or husband at some point? Lol, seems like you've got an axe to grind with him.

Hamilton is one of the strangest cases I've ever seen at WSU. He's SO talented it's ridiculous. But he just can't control himself, and he's struggled mightily to grasp the system, which frankly he's no closer to "getting" than he was a year ago.

So many fans seem to think he's on the cusp of getting there, but it's just not happening. Plus, in case people weren't paying attention at the end of last season and over the summer, Morris is turning it on, and Willis is THE real deal.

Eric is one of the players I don't know very well but I've heard nothing negative on him. And I haven't seen my wife with him, but I suppose one never knows.

Comment

• At the risk of getting the dreaded Shockernet Redshirt Machine fired up -- and let me emphasize that this is not a projection of any specific redshirt, much less three of them, especially based on one game against a much lesser foe -- just think about where the minutes will go once McDuffie is back.

If this team stays healthy (always the key, because we saw last year how much a couple of key injuries can change a season), it would not be at all difficult for WSU to fill up 200 minutes a game while never playing Nurger, Reaves, or Keyser; and for the still to perform at a very high level. They'd still be ten deep in scholarship players, with a guy as talented as Eric Hamilton being probably the tenth man. This is an exceptionally deep and talented team (although I won't say they're better 1-12 than Illinois State, of course) on which nobody should need to play much more than 25 minutes a game for them to be really, really good, even taking the redshirt possibilities into account.

Comment

Working...
                                X