How to Duplicate WSU's Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wufan View Post
    Maybe he deserves your venom, but the only thing I've seen in this thread is you as the aggressor. Although I am not welcome to post on the Redbird board, I enjoy reading diverse opinions.
    :highly_amused:

Comment

Originally posted by shocksrbest View Post
      Other Valley schools--Evansville and Southern Illinois--need to quit loading their schedule with cupcakes to get 20-win seasons like Marty and Barry did last year. They need to focus on toughening up their OOC games rather than trying to secure their coaching job. What good does a 20-win season benefit you if no post season games are the result?
      Barry scheduled lightly because he turned over a lot of players and had a major down year the year prior. He couldn't have known his squad this year would be as good as they were. He scheduled "properly" this year based on his situation. Next year he needs to schedule up though.

Edit: What @Steeleshocker: said. :)
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by shocksrbest View Post
        Other Valley schools--Evansville and Southern Illinois--need to quit loading their schedule with cupcakes to get 20-win seasons like Marty and Barry did last year. They need to focus on toughening up their OOC games rather than trying to secure their coaching job. What good does a 20-win season benefit you if no post season games are the result?
        I actually disagree on SIU. You should schedule to where winning 80% of your games is reasonable. EU should have risked more.

Comment

Working...
        X