NCAA Saturday, Round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Saturday, Round 2

Duke not looking good against West Virginia.

Yes, and that will pulverize my bracket. Too much Mazzulla-- a back-up point guard. Joe Alexander can score, pass and talk trash. Duke can't throw the rock in the ocean baby!!!!!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Beasley makes a 2 but the Badgers answer with raining 3's. If Walker can stay out of foul trouble for a change, the Kit-Cats may prevail.

Comment

I don't think Wisconson can keep shooting that well from beyond the arc. I didn't think Western Kentucky could keep shooting that well either.

Comment

Go Badgers!!!!!!
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I find myself rooting for the Cats. Though some of their fans are anusheads, many are not.

I'm with my two sisters, who are both KU alums; I will see if I can keep from audibly cheering for UNLV in the 2nd game.

For anyone looking for rationale to root for UNLV, almost all of their coaching staff is from Kansas.

Comment

Could This be Beasley's last Collegate Game? Thus far-- Wisconsin guards 32---K-State Guards--2. Yikes. They are badgering them Cats.

Comment

Them big lugs from Arizona are having their way with K-State. Roughing them up just a bit. :D

Comment

K-State going down in flames.

Even the Best in the Game needs a little help on occassion.

Comment

Good bye pussie cats!!!!
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Walker had his moments, but 2 players was about all that answered the bell for K-State. Walker gets in too much foul trouble but he is tough. There was some bone-crushing picks in this game that were so brutal that FSF felt them from my easy chair.

Comment

Man those are some big ugly white guys for the Badgers.
                        Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Coach Huggins may be playing one of his old foes, Xavier in the Sweet 16. I heard he was recruiting at Hutch earlier in the week.

Comment

Wisconsin is simply a much better T-E-A-M than K-State.

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
                              Wisconsin is simply a much better T-E-A-M than K-State.
                              Without a doubt.

Comment

Working...
                              X