NCAA Saturday, Round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ISASO
    Wisconsin is simply a much better T-E-A-M than K-State.
    Agree. They aren't ranked #5 in the country for nothing. Good team, disappointed in the guard play of the 'Cats, but very pleased in how this season played out. I'm looking forward to the future to see what that brings us.

Comment

pretty good game so far between KU/UNLV its tied 17
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I am afraid the future for K-State is about to declare for the draft, after that, back to obscurity, at least until another renegade coach is offered the position.

Comment

It's awfully interesting that with the GRCOAT "Greatest Recruiting Class Of All Time", K-State wasn't able to make it as far as Wichita State did two years ago. We probably need BSCat or Saul to help explain it.

WSU TEAM >> Beasley / Walker

Comment

man, A&M's rolling over UCLA right now

Comment

TAM is playin good D.
              hopefullly they keep it up.
              veni, vidi, vici

Comment

Very tough loss for the Aggies.

I hoped they would pull it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC

Love got the star treatment. He was flat-out hacking A&M's big guys all night and ended up with only three fouls. But you can't deny that last fade away he hit. Big shot there. A&M just couldn't score when they really, really needed to. It was an ugly, great Tourney game.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

well I was pleased with the days outcome,,, Dint hurt my bracket too tebble much
                    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Originally posted by Indy23
                      Originally posted by ABC

Love got the star treatment. He was flat-out hacking A&M's big guys all night and ended up with only three fouls. But you can't deny that last fade away he hit. Big shot there. A&M just couldn't score when they really, really needed to. It was an ugly, great Tourney game.

boy, the second half of that game just seemed all too familiar.

Comment

TXAM got hosed on the last play. Sloan got hacked by two UCLA defenders and no calls. UCLA's been getting these no-calls all year. What a freakin' joke. Go to the A&M Scout board, they have photos of the last play, one guy has a vice grip on Sloan's right wrist for peet sake.

Comment

Clearly not a foul...
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

K-State, a basketball tradition since 2007/2008.
                            Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Officials that swallow their whistles at the end of the game suck and I am sick of hearing it........if it's a foul in the 1st half its a foul with 1 second to go. Arrogant bastards.

I wish I could see a picture just after that of Mark. Anyone catch how far he was out on the court???

Comment

Something yesterday that caught my eye was when Beasley was taken out of the game at the end. He got quite a standing ovation from both K-State and even KU fans. Not often do we witness something quite like that.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X