NCAA Saturday, Round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt

K-State, a basketball tradition since 2007/2008.
    hahahahaha This pic reminds me of this.

Comment

Anyone have a picture of Roy crying?

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt

K-State, a basketball tradition since 2007/2008.

Someone finally captured what BCS Cat looks like in the moment.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
          It's awfully interesting that with the GRCOAT "Greatest Recruiting Class Of All Time", K-State wasn't able to make it as far as Wichita State did two years ago. We probably need BSCat or Saul to help explain it.

WSU TEAM >> Beasley / Walker
          What an effin 2-year saga - KSU makes pact with renegade coach who bolts for home after one year and leaves all-star AAU coaching staff with talent unforeseen in the lil' apple.

Kind of ironic Thuggins makes S16 in 1st year away from Manhattan. Something tells me he would have won a little more than 1 tournament game with KSU this season.

Never mind they're losing the 2 best recruits in the program's history...Thuggins >>>>> Martin, which is why I don't foresee a sunny forecast in Manhappiness.

Comment

several thoughts:
            * it might be easier finding a picture of huckleberry crying than NOT crying...
            * aTm got shafted on the last call...and turg was out on the floor(rightfully so!)
            * beasley is a beast...but glad he's gone...
            * that was a great slogan about ksu hoops...a tradition since 2007-8!! loved it!

Comment

Working...
            X