Gregg Marshall Spotted in Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Just curious, where was Marshall at in Memphis? What was he doing? Was he dropping a deuce in the Mississippi and watching the turd get shot floating on the way to West Memphis?

Can the source that gave us the unconfirmed report at least shed some light to what he was doing in Memphis other than he was just "spotted in Memphis?" The lack of details is killing me.
    Lol he's not in Memphis man. Someone's just stirring up ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Tman87 View Post
      Lol he's not in Memphis man. Someone's just stirring up ****.
      I think you need to do what I failed to do yesterday and turn up your meter.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        I think you need to do what I failed to do yesterday and turn up your meter.
        That sounds a little... gay. Please don't touch my meter. I don't swing that way. Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Comment

Originally posted by Tman87 View Post
          That sounds a little... gay. Please don't touch my meter. I don't swing that way. Not that there is anything wrong with that...
          Where in my post did I drop the word "touch"?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Not sure what's worse... Memphis State fans on the Shocker board, or Memphis State fans truly thinking Marshall would ever leave WSU for a program on the decline the last 8 years and wanting to move to a mud hole ghetto.
            They are so far below Gregg Marshall it's insulting to the man and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              Your own board is questioning the veracity of that "report", and generally poking holes and making fun in it, yet you drag this trash over here for your first post? Solid move!

Are you aware that Marshall was out on the town last night, decked out in Shocker gear and posing for photos with fans? Photo proof in the thread you should have posted this in, from the Facebook pages of a couple of local businesses. Not looking much like a guy pondering a drastic life change with his family.
              So let me make sure that I understand what the tigger fans want me to believe . . . Marshall was seen last evening in public wearing Shocker gear and posing with for photos with Shocker fans. The next day he gets on a plane and flies to Memphis to talk to them about the tigger job? Let me guess when he got on the plane he took a selfie of himself flipping the bird and sent it to his friend Charles Koch. Not Gregg Marshall's style.
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                So let me make sure that I understand what the tigger fans want me to believe . . . Marshall was seen last evening in public wearing Shocker gear and posing with for photos with Shocker fans. The next day he gets on a plane and flies to Memphis to talk to them about the tigger job? Let me guess when he got on the plane he took a selfie of himself flipping the bird and sent it to his friend Charles Koch. Not Gregg Marshall's style.
                Reasonable hypothesis.

Comment

Straight fan Memphis fan

Soo, Easterwood says Marshall is in KS hosting recruits this wkend, so that means he's NOT in Memphis and we haven't even talked to him yet.

Comment

Yep. Marshal in Memphis.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                      Not sure what's worse... Memphis State fans on the Shocker board, or Memphis State fans truly thinking Marshall would ever leave WSU for a program on the decline the last 8 years and wanting to move to a mud hole ghetto.
                      They are so far below Gregg Marshall it's insulting to the man and his family.
                      Wow! Mud hole ghetto. Don't take it to personal, hoping he stay for your sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrox View Post
                        Wow! Mud hole ghetto. Don't take it to personal, hoping he stay for your sake.
                        It's okay. He hates literally everything that's not either related to WSU or KU.

Comment

I will say that I expect that Memphis, like Vanderbilt, will make a solid coaching hire. However, also like Vanderbilt I would expect that will be someone other than Gregg Marshall.

Personally, I think Steve Forbes would an inspired hire for Memphis but I don't expect them to go that route.

How about this scenario: Steve Forbes to Memphis -- Greg Heiar to ETSU -- Chris Jans back to WSU in his rightful place as Associate Head Coach

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            -- Chris Jans back to WSU in his rightful place as Associate Head Coach
                            I'm expecting this news anytime. Perhaps when someone said "no one is safe" they meant even assistant coaches... :)

Comment

Gregg Marshall spotted...

at Costco... in Wichita... by a random middle-aged lady who's likely blissfully unaware that there's even a college basketball team in Memphis, TN (not a jab at UM).

So... 3G out on the town last night, in Shocker gear, taking pics with fans, and now today shopping for ribeyes and TP at Costco. Clearly in talks with Memphis. Sneaky, sneaky.

Comment

Memo to Memphis Tiger Basketball Fans:

This man is WSU Head Coach Gregg Marshall:

The man below is not WSU head coach Gregg Marshall;

Comment

Working...
                                X