Gregg Marshall Spotted in Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Marshall Spotted in Memphis

Sports Radio in Memphis (560AM/87.7FM) reports...

Here is the thread of what Memphis fans are saying- http://csnbbs.com/thread-777095.html

lol
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Nice try.

Comment

Elvis was also seen

Comment

Your own board is questioning the veracity of that "report", and generally poking holes and making fun in it, yet you drag this trash over here for your first post? Solid move!

Are you aware that Marshall was out on the town last night, decked out in Shocker gear and posing for photos with fans? Photo proof in the thread you should have posted this in, from the Facebook pages of a couple of local businesses. Not looking much like a guy pondering a drastic life change with his family.

Comment

It going to be so funny when Memphis fan realize they are a cheating has been. The meltdown will be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by mkb627 View Post
              Sports Radio in Memphis (560AM/87.7FM) reports...

Here is the thread of what Memphis fans are saying- http://csnbbs.com/thread-777095.html
              And here is the Memphis Head Basketball Coach Recruitment Committee welcoming Coach Marshall to their campus:

Attached Files

Comment

Unconfirmed reports are the best! How many unconfirmed visits did Marshall make to Bama ? 3 maybe. How many unconfirmed contracts were signed with Vandy ? 2?. I think at least 2 unconfirmed visits to Mizzou.

This isn't our first rodeo. Tell your board that no one is "In Shock" because some radio guy decided to make something up.

I will give you a confirmation that his family (daughter at least) is here, I believe his son is at the masters. If it was a visit to talk about moving there, his family would have been with him.

When does the flightaware tracking start? That's always a fun part. Does Memphis even have private jets?
                Last edited by Stickboy46; April 9, 2016, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Maybe one of the Memphis boosters will send his plane to Wichita in the near future. The flightaware stuff with the Vandy fans was hilarious to watch, as the plane sat for a week getting serviced here. The discussion this time would probably be even more hilarious, what with moving from the Vandy Grey Poupon demo to the NASCAR/WWF crowd that likely populates the Memphis fan base.

Comment

Any realtors jockeying for the contract on Marshall's house yet?
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

memphis has such a large crack cocaine problem, they are smoking some good **** out there in memphis.

Wsu is a better job than memphis and wichita is a better, safer place for a family, why would he wanna go to the memphis dumpfire and have his team play second fiddle to the Grizzles?
                      Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Dear mkb627

I wanna say something. I'm going to put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back.....is that 'sex panther" you're wearing? Or do you always smell like bigfoot's dick

Signed Tits McGee

Comment

Wasn't there a time last year when @_kai_ had to start banning/not allowing new Bama posters? Maybe I have them confused with Mizzou or something but I think something like that has happened in the past. I think we're nearing that point.
                          Last edited by AndShock; April 9, 2016, 03:31 PM.

Comment

No way Marshall was in Memphis because he was actually spotted at Vanderbilts!!!!!

Buying boots.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                              Wasn't there a time ast year when @_kai_ had to start banning/not allowing new Bama posters? Maybe I have them confused with Mizzou or something but I think something like that has happened in the past. I think we're nearing that point.
                              Yeah I did. It wasn't even close to how the Memphis fans are/have being/been. Mainly it was due to their fans posting on their board boasting about coming over here and trolling. I just started banning any new members after looking at sign up details.

If it gets bad enough I'll do the same, but personally don't see an issue right now.
                              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X