Gregg Marshall Spotted in Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    Your own board is questioning the veracity of that "report", and generally poking holes and making fun in it, yet you drag this trash over here for your first post? Solid move!

Are you aware that Marshall was out on the town last night, decked out in Shocker gear and posing for photos with fans? Photo proof in the thread you should have posted this in, from the Facebook pages of a couple of local businesses. Not looking much like a guy pondering a drastic life change with his family.
    I saw him out. Didn't get a pic or talk to him, but he was decked out in Shocker gear and others said he seemed really relaxed and happy to stop for photos. Doesn't mean much, but I will agree he didn't seem like someone who was mulling over large decisions. I doubt they have contacted him yet and he's not in Memphis

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      Yeah I did. It wasn't even close to how the Memphis fans are/have being/been. Mainly it was due to their fans posting on their board boasting about coming over here and trolling. I just started banning any new members after looking at sign up details.

If it gets bad enough I'll do the same, but personally don't see an issue right now.
      Just FYI, they are boasting on their board about trolling over here

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
        Yeah I did. It wasn't even close to how the Memphis fans are/have being/been. Mainly it was due to their fans posting on their board boasting about coming over here and trolling. I just started banning any new members after looking at sign up details.

If it gets bad enough I'll do the same, but personally don't see an issue right now.

(Today 01:50 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:
        (Today 01:46 PM)mkb627 Wrote:
        (Today 01:31 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:
        I'm disappointed that none of you have posted "Marshall In Memphis" on the Wichita St board yet and linked back to this thread.

Okay, I did it...

Here is the link- http://shockernet.net/forum/showthread.p...post652964

Oh damn, you opened a new post on it so it will stick out like a sore thumb on their board. 03-lmfao

About 30 views, and not one post yet. They may be in shock.

There ya go, can we lock thread now?
        Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Remove this if you need to, but what a bunch of ;($&suckers!

Comment

Let em have some fun, they need all they can get before Coach Penny Hardaway takes the reins and flushes that superior job down into the stream of feces with the USFs and Tulanes of the hoops world.

Comment

Im confident that our Coach feels the same way about us as we do about him. He is doing the greatest thing ever; making Wichita State into a dream job. And I don't want to forget to say: ******* Suck it! How did he ever get a job? Any job?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
                (Today 01:50 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:
                (Today 01:46 PM)mkb627 Wrote:
                (Today 01:31 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:
                I'm disappointed that none of you have posted "Marshall In Memphis" on the Wichita St board yet and linked back to this thread.

Okay, I did it...

Here is the link- http://shockernet.net/forum/showthread.p...post652964

Oh damn, you opened a new post on it so it will stick out like a sore thumb on their board. 03-lmfao

About 30 views, and not one post yet. They may be in shock.

There ya go, can we lock thread now?
                Well that's unfortunate.

Banned.

And UofM should be on good behavior over here after reading that. Short leash going forward.
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by mkb627 View Post
                  Sports Radio in Memphis (560AM/87.7FM) reports...

Here is the thread of what Memphis fans are saying- http://csnbbs.com/thread-777095.html
                  To all Wichita State Fans. Please accept this apology from Tiger Nation. There is absolutely no excuse for this poster to come on your board and post such childish crap on your board. It is inexcuseable and should be removed. If Greg Marshall was in Memphis then so be it. There is no reason to come on someone else board to boast. Truth be told, Bruce Pearl is probably the first choice for a majority of our fans.
                  We have been thru what you are going thru now with John Calipari and when they finally leave it will hurt. But this post should removed because it does not represent this city and its fan base.
                  To the one poster that made comment a about crack in Memphis, well maybe you should visit any city and you will see someone that may be on drugs. Memphis is a great city to live with plenty to do. We have professional tennis, a PGA tour tournament, NBA Team, Memphis in May, World BBQ Championship and i could go on. Just like Wichita, Memphis is a great and proud city with beautiful homes and neighborhoods.
                  I have enjoyed pulling for your team in the tournaments and we wish you further success into the future.

Comment

C'mon we all know this is entirely false. Gregg doesn't wear spots -- he's more of a pinstripes type guy.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      C'mon we all know this is entirely false. Gregg doesn't wear spots -- he's more of a pinstripes type guy.
                      Maybe GM wanted to get inked and, well, since you can't get a tatoo in the city of Wichita, he had to go to Memphis.

Who would have thought....

GM ultimately leaves WSU so he could get a tatoo.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Darnit Kung Wu! I was working on a "spotted Gregg Marshall" post myself :)

Comment

There are unconfirmed reports that Memphis fans prefer to be catchers.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            There are unconfirmed reports that Memphis fans prefer to be catchers.
                            I have an anoymous source who confirms it.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Just curious, where was Marshall at in Memphis? What was he doing? Was he dropping a deuce in the Mississippi and watching the turd get shot floating on the way to West Memphis?

Can the source that gave us the unconfirmed report at least shed some light to what he was doing in Memphis other than he was just "spotted in Memphis?" The lack of details is killing me.
                              Last edited by ShockerFever; April 9, 2016, 03:47 PM.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Jrox View Post
                                To all Wichita State Fans. Please accept this apology from Tiger Nation. There is absolutely no excuse for this poster to come on your board and post such childish crap on your board. It is inexcuseable and should be removed. If Greg Marshall was in Memphis then so be it. There is no reason to come on someone else board to boast. Truth be told, Bruce Pearl is probably the first choice for a majority of our fans.
                                We have been thru what you are going thru now with John Calipari and when they finally leave it will hurt. But this post should removed because it does not represent this city and its fan base.
                                To the one poster that made comment a about crack in Memphis, well maybe you should visit any city and you will see someone that may be on drugs. Memphis is a great city to live with plenty to do. We have professional tennis, a PGA tour tournament, NBA Team, Memphis in May, World BBQ Championship and i could go on. Just like Wichita, Memphis is a great and proud city with beautiful homes and neighborhoods.
                                I have enjoyed pulling for your team in the tournaments and we wish you further success into the future.
                                Fistbump!

Comment

Working...
                                X