No announcement yet.

WSU basketball celebration April 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live out of town so it was not practical to attend.
    However, if one had the chance to see the Beatles, you'd want to see more than only Ringo.
    Couldn't the Athetic Department check Ron and Fred's schedule and try to have coordinated a little better so they all could have been there?

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
      I live out of town so it was not practical to attend.
      However, if one had the chance to see the Beatles, you'd want to see more than only Ringo.
      Couldn't the Athetic Department check Ron and Fred's schedule and try to have coordinated a little better so they all could have been there?
      This is the same athletic dept that puts on Shocker Madness every year. What do you think?
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Next year they just shouldn't have the celebration. I mean, after all, we won't have any scholarship seniors there unless we pick up a grad transfer between now and then.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
          Next year they just shouldn't have the celebration. I mean, after all, we won't have any scholarship seniors there unless we pick up a grad transfer between now and then.
          Beat that horse!!!
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
            Now that Fred and Ron are gone they may as well just drop the program all together. Evidently they are the only reason to attend.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
              Now that Fred and Ron are gone they may as well just drop the program all together. Evidently they are the only reason to attend.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                  I didn't go cuz Ron & Fred weren't there, just didn't seem right... The rest of the team deserves the recognition too, but anyone here that thinks Fred and Ron are in the same tier as the rest of the team, needs to lay off the pipe.
                  No one is arguing that Fred and Ron aren't special players. But to not go to the celebration ceremony because they weren't there is disrepectable to rest of the team and the program.

Comment

The Sports Sunday crew made a big deal about Ron, Fred and Evan being absent.. Not really a huge deal, doesn't matter if they are athlete's. When a student finishes college, they are done. Time to turn the page.

Comment

The real reason it was held later was to give time for HCGM to make the annual rounds of interviews for all of the coaching vacancies.

Comment

Working...
                      X