MVC transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stldog View Post
    COME ON. Let me guess, Olaniyan will be enrolled at Nevada by the end of the week...or dare I say somewhere in the Big 10.

Comment

• I'd quit if I were the coach at SIU. This transfer mess is getting out of hand. You work hard, recruit a kid with upside, you develop him and bam, he goes elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        I'd quit if I were the coach at SIU. This transfer mess is getting out of hand. You work hard, recruit a kid with upside, you develop him and bam, he goes elsewhere.
        They probably get tired of being embarrassed by being compared to Barry's wife and/or mother regarding shot-fakes and shooting ability.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
          They probably get tired of being embarrassed by being compared to Barry's wife and/or mother regarding shot-fakes and shooting ability.
          Or they just want to get the hell outta Carbondale Illinois. Lol. Can't say I blame 'em.
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Barry needs to quit and be an assistant to HCGM. Probably make more money and have more fun.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Barry needs to quit and be a Sports Broadcaster at KWCH. I'd at least watch him

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                COME ON. Let me guess, Olaniyan will be enrolled at Nevada by the end of the week...or dare I say somewhere in the Big 10.
                You could be right, but unless he's just looking for a chance to play in the tournament (and someone's just looking for a role player / rebounder), he's going to have to improve as much as he did this past season, or even more, to have much of an impact.

I agree that this will hurt SIU -- and it has to frustrate them -- but it probably hurts them more than it will help whoever picks him up unless he's stepping down a level. This is not like the Jordan Caroline situation, with a good recruit and young player with upside seeking a promotion. Olaniyan just isn't a potential impact player unless he has something inside that has never appeared until now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Posted yesterday on the Around The NCAA Forum. Thread titled Redbirds.
                  Once a Redbird...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    Posted yesterday on the Around The NCAA Forum. Thread titled Redbirds.
                    Illinois State is a suspension factory.

Be proud, Redturds.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Hey, let's not forget the allegations against Duke lacrosse and how that turned out. I don't like ISU either, but he's a human being. Give him his due process.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
                        Hey, let's not forget the allegations against Duke lacrosse and how that turned out. I don't like ISU either, but he's a human being. Give him his due process.
                        Agreed.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                        X