MVC transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVC transfers

Promising freshman center Dominik Olejniczak is leaving Drake.

Paul Suellentrop @PaulS:uellentrop
    Drake sent out a release saying center Dominik Olejniczak will transfer. That's a killer for Drake. He had potential.
    I think Nick Banyard is leaving Illinois State.

At least three of Bradley's freshmen are leaving, including Scotty James and Joel Okafor.

Mislav Brzoja, plus one other is leaving Evansville.

Who else am I missing?

Welp. Now at least Evansville has competition for 10th.

Comment

I think I saw Harris Brown from Evansville is transferring too. Evansville is really going to be down unless my meter is corrupted.

Comment

Banyard surpises me a little, although a short stay at the Muller halfway house is nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          I think I saw Harris Brown from Evansville is transferring too. Evansville is really going to be down unless my meter is corrupted.
          On the Valley board, someone posted the goings and returnings. It was an extremely ugly report. The returners have little experience and very little in the way of game statistics.

Coach Marty will need to have a miracle summer of recruiting.
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Id take the Big guy from Drake

Comment

You forgot Ty Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                Welp. Now at least Evansville has competition for 10th.
                I thought it was a little strange that Marty was interviewing for the Wright State job, but after he screwed the pooch this season, and has what little talent left transferring out, it makes perfect sense.

Comment

No doubt he got poached. I watched him play and he looked like a serious player-to-be. Sadly, he absolutely can do better than drake. He will be in the big 10 by the end of the week.

Comment

The Valley was already pretty bad this past year. 2014 and 2016 Valleys are arguably the worst in the past decade. Now with all the graduation and young guys with a lot of potential transferring out, will this be the worst Valley in the past 20 years? We better capitalize in our Non-Con next year. Woof

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                      The Valley was already pretty bad this past year. 2014 and 2016 Valleys are arguably the worst in the past decade. Now with all the graduation and young guys with a lot of potential transferring out, will this be the worst Valley in the past 20 years? We better capitalize in our Non-Con next year. Woof
                      Couldn't be any worse than mid90's-early00's. That was some bad basketball.

The standard bearer at that time, Creighton, couldn't even win a tournament game. As a matter of fact over the last 20 years don't they have just 1 tournament win? Right before Baylor beating the living hell out of 'em.

Hell, Bradley & UNI have won more games than the blowjays over that same time-span.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                        Couldn't be any worse than mid90's-early00's. That was some bad basketball.

The standard bearer at that time, Creighton, couldn't even win a tournament game. As a matter of fact over the last 20 years don't they have just 1 tournament win? Right before Baylor beating the living hell out of 'em.

Hell, Bradley & UNI have won more games than the blowjays over that same time-span.
                        Off the top of my head, Creighton won NCAA games in 2002, 2012, 2013, and 2014.
                        78-65

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                          Hell, WSU won as many second round games as CU over that time period.
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                            Banyard surpises me a little, although a short stay at the Muller halfway house is nothing new.
                            Banyard is a graduate transfer so there could be some non-basketball reasons involved. He was a solid Valley player I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              Promising freshman center Dominik Olejniczak is leaving Drake.
                              Drake simply can't afford that.

Comment

Working...
                              X