NBA Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
    They're like the complete opposite of the Warriors. The Warriors are a tad better, but way more fun to watch. All flash, all success. San Antonio is hardly any flash, all success.
    Curry is the most fascinating player to watch in the NBA. I don't think Lebron likes the fact that he's been supplanted as everyone's favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
      He'll probably just look for another job. Isn't that his M.O. when the cupboard appears to be bare?
      He usually goes to a school at "the next level." At this point, isn't he going to need a Final Four to keep doing that?

Comment

So here's your scenario, giskard: St. Roy gets a disappointment from the NCAA and decides to retire after all; they poach Bill Self; and Turgeon takes over The Flagship. Yes, I know -- and pigs fly. But if the NCAA suddenly has a rare spasm of doing the right thing, who knows?

Comment

Van Vleet to San Antonio. Fred and ice cold Pearl beer. Mmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
            Van Vleet to San Antonio. Fred and ice cold Pearl beer. Mmmmmm
            Texas beer has come a long way since Pearl and Lone Star.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
              Texas beer has come a long way since Pearl and Lone Star.
              We're spending a week this late fall just south of Austin and I plan on spending some quality time participating in their craft beer scene.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                Huh, I've always thought the Spurs were one of the more fun teams to watch over the last ten years or so. Their ball movement on offense is amazing and they've had some guys who can really shoot the ball over the years. Not to mention Tony Parker is a wizard with the ball, Gonobilis game is bizarre and highly effective, Duncan is an all time great, and Kawhi Leonard is one of the most underrated players in the NBA.

I thought when people refer to the Spurs as "boring" they typically mean they don't provide a lot of material for journalist.

IMO boring basketball is the way the 2015 Cavs played against the Warriors in the finals. Iso lebron on the wing where he holds the ball for 15 seconds, he goes one on one and either gets fouled or hope for an offensive rebound. AKA the northern Iowa/Illinois State vs WSU tactic.
                To each their own. I like the Spurs, but when it comes to flash and charisma, they don't have as much as most good teams do.
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                  We're spending a week this late fall just south of Austin and I plan on spending some quality time participating in their craft beer scene.
                  I'd for sure put Real Ale on your list. Blanco is a nice place to visit.

Comment

Austin Beer Works makes couple of my favorites, Pearl Snap and Fire Eagle.
                    One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Working...
                    X