• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, what a great game though.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
      Hats off to Drake for a great season.

The actually did not play that bad today. Neither tieam could find a way to slow down the other team.

Great comeback by Drake.

I thought they may have fell in love with the long three-ball a little too much once they took the lead in OT.

Their magic finally ran out.

Tough loss.
      Great season and comeback, unfortunately they didn't do their job in repping the Valley. Shouldn't of had to comeback vs Western Kentucky 12 seed. Too bad.

Comment

Finally some March Madness. Not the Madness most of us were wanting, but it was good ol' fashioned March Madness.

Comment

Thought Drake could have played better the last 3 minutes of regulation, and not had to go to Overtime. They had a great season, too bad it ended before they wanted it to.

Comment

Nice seeing WuShock on national TV.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

man as i stated on VT everybody ran into the break room at my job.

When the dude from WKU hit that shot we yelled so damn loud it wasnt funny.

What a heartbreaker and what a game.

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
              And a star is born, or at least revealed - Stephen Curry - 40 Points.
              Just a clarification. That would describe Curry last year. This year nobody talked about Davidson they talked about Curry.

Comment

Interesting tidbit... The MVC tournament champion has not advanced out of the 1st round since Creighton in 2002. 6 years. That is unbelievable.

Comment

Come on San Diego, don't give this up in the last 1.2 seconds!

Comment

This is what I call a bracket buster, a 12-13 matchup.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Drake and Western Kentucky combined for a couple of NCAA Tournament records. 30 combined three-pointers made and 70 combined three-pointers attemepted. H-O-R-S-E anyone.

Comment

A little more Madness is the mix today with a 10 (Davidson), 12 (W. Kentucky and two 13's (San Diego and Sienna) grabbing wins.

All but Sienna's wins were right down to the wire. Sienna pretty much blew out #4 seed Vanerbilt 83-62.

Unfortunately two of the wins were at the expense of fellow non-power conference schools Drake and Gonzaga.

Comment

Big 12 is 5-1.

Damn you Baylor

Comment

Originally posted by lawmaker
                            Big 12 is 5-1.

Damn you Baylor
                            It's about time... the Big 12 has stunk it up the past few years. :good:
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

the only teams i respect in the big 12 is texas tech and Nebraska, at least they will play valley schools home and home
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

An NCAA Tournament 1st.

Two 12 vs 13 matchups in the second round:

(12) Villanova vs (13) Siena in the Midwest

(12) Western Kentucky vs (13) San Diego in the West

Anyone with any of these four team in your Sweet 16?

Comment

Working...
                                X