Ace, you flopper
    Originally posted by Rosewood
    Ace, you flopper
    Ace, you flopper
    WOW

Comment

OVERTIME!
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Anyone think the last shot was goal tended? Of course, I also don't think it was a charge at the toerh end.

Comment

Drake has no depth and foul trouble. So hopefully they can pull this one out.

Comment

Drake gets the game to OT.

Great comeback by the Bulldogs from down 16.

Not much defense being played in tthis game. Who has the most left in the gas tank?

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
              From 15 down?

Go Dawgs!
              16 down amazingly enough.

Comment

The three ball just doesn't fall as easily under this kind of pressure and when your legs are anything but fresh.

Comment

Wow, what a shot by Josh Young.

Comment

What a shot by Josh Young. His legs looked plenty good under that trey.

Comment

Wow, Josh Young makes an awesome shot then makes a dumb play.

AE hammers the WKU player but no call, haha.

Comment

Has Drake ever heard of a bad 3?

I can understand shooting from NBA range if your open, but guarded and falling away?
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

I'm shocked Drake didn't put this away but they just kept taking those looooong 3s.

Comment

Why do you ask that shizzle? They've only shot 43 of them.

Comment

I'm shocked Drake didn't put this away but they just kept taking those looooong 3s.
                              Korver was especially bad about that in overtime and none of his were even close.

Need to get Josh Young or Jonathan Cox a good look here to win it.

Comment

What the hell were those refs waiting on with that whistle?

I will never, EVER understand refing at the end of a game. If we were 5 minutes into the first half, there would have been a whistle.

How intense though is this? Drake at the line, tied, chance to win, 5.8 left on the clock.

Comment

Working...
                                X