• Show
Clear All

• These are still my frontrunners:

Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
      No it wasn't a bad question. You tell me how many people had Yale beating Baylor? what maybe 1%? Then take those numbers and see who had Baylor getting out rebounded by Yale? Not a chance in the world people could predict that. Baylor gave up.
      I picked them (I think 15% was the actual number). Yale is solid, give the "little guy" some credit.
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
        Ha.. What really gets me is I'll then see KU fans talk about how we always have to validate ourselves, right after one of them flips out at the mere idea that the best of the MVC is anywhere near as good as mediocre P5 teams.
        What is really funny is their indignant protestations at the idea of the best of The Valley being equal to the predominant P5 squads.

Why, we don't know what were talking about... They do because they watch big Monday.

Comment

• Nice article from Rush The Court. Best lines:

Kellen Marshall hollering across the court to Coach Miller that Men's Wearhouse was having a 2 for 1 sale tomorrow.

Description of the Shocker fans: "They're not just emotionally invested. They're vicious."

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
            no he didn't. He sounded and acted like a spoiled idiot. Maybe if he could answer that question honestly he wouldn't be sitting in that spot explaining why YALE beat a much more athletic Baylor squad. Let me remind you that YALE had not won an NCAA game in what 50+ years?

Snarky responses by losing players does nothing but make him sound like an entitled idiot.

Enjoy the bus ride to Waco young man.
            I thought Prince was part of the problem. He was a ball hog, a fire ball and he put up some God awful, ugly, forced three balls.
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
              I thought Prince was part of the problem. He was a ball hog, a fire ball and he put up some God awful, ugly, forced three balls.
              I don't dislike a lot of individual players because I obviously don't know them but that's a guy I'm glad I'll never have to see again this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Was gonna post this last night when i saw it. The figured maybe 1/2 a percent of the website would get it, the rest would asking about the gang affiliation

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                  Kellen Marshall hollering across the court to Coach Miller that Men's Wearhouse was having a 2 for 1 sale tomorrow.
                  That's a little tacky, don't you think?
                  "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Has anyone seen J. Palm's congratulatory message?

Just wondering.
                    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Has anyone seen J. Palm's congratulatory message?

Just wondering.
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
                        That's a little tacky, don't you think?
                        I tend to agree. Especially given the classy nature of the guy.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Has anyone seen J. Palm's congratulatory message?

Just wondering.
                          Must have gotten lost in the mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
                            I thought kellan was a manager for our team. If so, he should cool it with the comments. The rest of the crowd can have at it. Though, Miller seems like a great guy
                            At Dayton, Kellen was in the stands sitting next to Lynn. I would guess the same was true at Providence, but I did not see them. Any insight?
                            Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                              Nice article from Rush The Court. Best lines:

I would think Kellen's father would instill a better sense of taste in young Kellen. I prefer Brooks Brothers. They're having a 15% off sale (20 if you use their card), they have stay cool shirts (wick moisture away - something Sean Miller really needed last night) and fit much better than what MW (also Jos. A. Bank now) sells.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                                At Dayton, Kellen was in the stands sitting next to Lynn. I would guess the same was true at Providence, but I did not see them. Any insight?
                                Oh, he was there for sure. We probably just didn't see him on TV as our fans were across from the bench as opposed to behind it.

Yeah, the comment might have been a bit much, but it certainly was clever.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X