Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever called in work sick because of March Madness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever called in work sick because of March Madness?

I haven't yet because I don't work

bum j/p

I havent called into work. But I was always sick from school on the first 2 days of the madness.

Im taking vacation next year on the first thur and fri

Comment

MMOD ftw.

Comment

First TWO daya, no. One day - you bet. In fact, I feel a little something coming on today and I'm sure I'll be afflicted by it tomorrow.

--'85.
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Never but we have the games going on the tv in the conference room and everyone knows i got other games going with MMOD at my desk pc. No biggie around here. We get the pool going and everyone gets into it. I'm really pretty fortunate to have the work environment that i do.

Comment

Best part of working for myself.

In HS I would alway wear my sweater for MM and I'd run my headphones through the sleeves and secure them with a twisty tie I ripped the paper off. You could never see them, and I would just hold my head up with my hand and listen to the game / scores.

Comment

fortunately for me, my employer has put the games on the projector screens in our caferteria, and we can go watch as long as it doesn't intefere with our work

Comment

Originally posted by Shox151
                  fortunately for me, my employer has put the games on the projector screens in our caferteria, and we can go watch as long as it doesn't intefere with our work
                  what a awesome boss
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by Shox151
                    only between 11:00 and 1:00

Comment

We get Spring Break during the first 2 days of March Madness...so no need to skip.

Comment

I have HD TV in my office, so no... I can probably watch more basketball at work than I could at home with the wife changing the channel all the time.

Comment

Took a extra long lunch today to watch some basketball down at MADROCKS in Derby. The place was packed and full of Hawkers. No much of a game for KU. Did not want to go back to work, but I did. Best game so far was the Georgia vs. X. Georgia almost pulled it off.

Comment

I went to Hooters for lunch.

yuck

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                              I went to Hooters for lunch.

yuck
                              Good choice, you'll be sick tomorrow. :good:

Comment

Working...
                              X