Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever called in work sick because of March Madness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
    I went to Hooters for lunch.

yuck
    "yuck?" Bad hot wings huh? :D
    SFL is back!

Comment

I had Steak Quesadillas. But I did get some free curly fries so thats a plus. Brooke was rather nice though and I tipped her 3 bucks on a 12.15 tab

Comment

I had Steak Quesadillas. But I did get some free curly fries so thats a plus. Brooke was rather nice though and I tipped her 3 bucks on a 12.15 tab
        I've always been good to servers, but after watching the movie "Waiting", I go out of my way to be friendly.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Waiting is such an awesome movie. It reallly shows how restaurant employees act in real life. Of course, most employees don't have a game where they show their private parts and get to kick them in the ass for it.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
            I've always been good to servers, but after watching the movie "Waiting", I go out of my way to be friendly.
            i now tip well. I dont care, but I am not going to ever mess with people who handle my food.
            ________
            VAPORIZER GUIDE
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
              Waiting is such an awesome movie. It reallly shows how restaurant employees act in real life. Of course, most employees don't have a game where they show their private parts and get to kick them in the ass for it.
              Your so ghey... let me show you the goat.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

I didn't look

The lincoln is much better

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                  I didn't look

The lincoln is much better
                  Takes too much time...
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Back to the topic... unfortunately I have just developed an extreme case of explosive diarrhea. The boss (me) is staying home tomorrow and taking a dose of Imodium AD. I’m sure it will be under control by 11:30 am central time.

:good:

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

My whole "tipping" philosophy is based of off Steve Martin's character from My Blue Heaven

Comment

My whole "tipping" philosophy is based of off Steve Martin's character from My Blue Heaven
                        whats your take on tipping at a strip club? Are lap dances worth it? OR are strip clubs in general a stupid thing to attend?

DISCUSS and enjoy. :yahoo:
                        ________
                        Toyota Platz Specifications
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by goshocks
                          whats your take on tipping at a strip club? Are lap dances worth it? OR are strip clubs in general a stupid thing to attend?

DISCUSS and enjoy. :yahoo:
                          Depends on where you are at.

In Wichita? id have more fun at a singles night hosted at Emmanuel Baptist Church

Comment

Back on topic again. 2 years ago, I was severly ill during a certain teams game times. It was so bad, that I just couldn't go to work, and had to take the days off.

Of course my job is a little bit different from most everyone else's, so it is perfectly acceptable (at least in my mind!).

Comment

No but wanted too! While save my 1st til the Shocks.
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I was working nights when the Shox were in it so my only concern was waking up in time. I got off work at 6am and had to squeeze in some sleep. Although if it weren't for that job I would have been AT the games instead.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X