MVC Tourney - WSU vs UNI Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
    Serious question...is there anyone that gets more phantom fouls called in their favor then Wes Washpun? It's ridiculous...he drives out of control constantly and gets bailed out.
    UNI is protected in this league. Its been like that it seems.

Comment

• Found it interesting that Caseys is one of the big sponsors of the tournament....

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        Found it interesting that Caseys is one of the big sponsors of the tournament....
        Lol...my name is actually Casey... I had to like triple read that to figure out what the heck you meant! :)

Comment

Found it interesting that Caseys is one of the big sponsors of the tournament....
          Big wig is a UNI grad, for those curious why.
          The Assman

Comment

Based out of Iowa, and kind of akin to a poor man's QT for much of the geography of the MVC, just not here.

Comment

• Worst part is living in Iowa... UNI fans were basically dormant all year...get 3 lucky games in a row that they easily could have lost any or all of them...now my facebook is flooded w/ statuses and crap about UNI going dancing. I've said it for years, and makes me think even more so - I HATE the automatic bids being the conference tourney winner.

Comment

Gotta sell those world famous gas station pizzas somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                  Big wig is a UNI grad, for those curious why.
                  I'm just messing around, not being serious. Their money needs to be spent on new teeth and tattoo covers for their cashiers, not bribes
                  Last edited by shoxlax; March 7, 2016, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• UNI is a good rivalry and a fan base tons better than our friends in Normal, so let's keep it friendly it defeat.
                    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                      UNI is a good rivalry and a fan base tons better than our friends in Normal, so let's keep it friendly it defeat.
                      Have you seen Caseys cashiers? I only speak the truth.

I actually like UNI and their team. Just wish they would play like that against everyone else.

Comment

• Agreed about getting up for everybody. Embarrassing that they lost to MSU and were swept by freaking LOLoyola.

They were very, very close to losing to SIU on Friday. I wonder where they rank on the luck ratings.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Luck factor per KenPom

UNI +.017 rank 133
                          WSU -0.80 rank 334
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                            Serious question...is there anyone that gets more phantom fouls called in their favor then Wes Washpun? It's ridiculous...he drives out of control constantly and gets bailed out.
                            Kemba Walker. Heck, they just blew another late whistle for blocking on Gabe Blair just a couple of weeks ago.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Whitehead from Seton Hall is close.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                I am sure Fred would be the 1st one to agree with that assessment. Not sure anyone could credibly argue that wasn't the case. Also what is not arguable is that Fred (and Ron and Evan) have had outstanding Shocker careers and the final chapter has not yet been written. I am sure all will be very motivated to make it a good ending.
                                Exhibit A:

“Just disappointed, obviously ... we never take losses well,” said VanVleet, the two-time MVC Player of the Year. “Especially when you don’t play well, speaking for myself, because I played bad both days and in both games.”

Comment

Working...
                                X