Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creighton

Creighton Fans the worst in the mvc?

During St. Louis trip.... the creighton fans were just horrible.

Of course, they live in Omaha.

Comment

It's been my experience that Creighton fans are the worst. The first year I went to the Lou (2004) they lined up outside the exits and screamed (and spit) "NIT" in our faces as we were leaving the game (where they unfortunately beat us). Totally classless. I think the Southern Illinois fans are the best group of people, aside from Shocker fans of course!

Comment

Agreed.

Creighton fans are not only hands down the worst fanbase in the Valley, but one of the worst in the entire nation.

Scuzum.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

ive always found bradleys fans to be pretty classy.
          Creighton by far the worst.
          last night,
          dana didnt even congratulate the team, he spent the whole time running circles pumping his fist around the arena, after winning an NIT game he was suposed to win.
          "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
          CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
            last night,
            dana didnt even congratulate the team, he spent the whole time running circles pumping his fist around the arena, after winning an NIT game he was suposed to win.
            That is simply not true. Did you watch the game? After it was over, Dana went over and shook the other coaches hand.

For the record, I met a couple of Shockernetters in the lobby of the Millennium hotel and we all got along pretty well. Small tyme baller and Russ Da Bus were pretty cool and even gave me a beer from their stash (and offered to give a lot more). I offered to pay them for the beer, but they wouldn't have it. Hopefully, they come up to Omaha for WSU-CU baseball at Rosenblatt and I can return the favor. I had hoped to meet Subgod as well since he was also at the Millenium, but never had the opportunity.

Comment

I have met some decent CU fans. And I would like to someday run into DJA. But I will say I have had and seen more bad experiences with CU fans than others. UNI fans I've had issues with in the past as well. But like always not all of them are bad. I know we have our share as well that even irritate some of us. I know we like to hate CU and I'm cool with that, but lets not go overboard.

While we're at it, SIU fans are the ones I always worried about based on the experience of VT. Again, not all are bad and from my experiences in the Lou I've never had an issue with an SIU fan. Most have been absolutely terrific and fun to talk to.

Next year I'll have to try and be more public and meet some of you. There are a few SN posters I wouldn't mind running into as well.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                There are a few SN posters I wouldn't mind running into as well.
                With your car??? :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
                    Maybe....
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum
                      last night,
                      That is simply not true. Did you watch the game? After it was over, Dana went over and shook the other coaches hand.

For the record, I met a couple of Shockernetters in the lobby of the Millennium hotel and we all got along pretty well. Small tyme baller and Russ Da Bus were pretty cool and even gave me a beer from their stash (and offered to give a lot more). I offered to pay them for the beer, but they wouldn't have it. Hopefully, they come up to Omaha for WSU-CU baseball at Rosenblatt and I can return the favor. I had hoped to meet Subgod as well since he was also at the Millenium, but never had the opportunity.
                      he gave him a handshake and rather than his players shaking the other teams hands. as usual.
                      Dana celebrated his more highly seeded team beating a lower seeded team, like he had won the lottery.
                      im sure rhode island fans now look highly upon creighton.
                      "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                      CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

last night,

Pay no attention to Rip. He seems to see things that nobody else does and lets his bias and/or hate for things cloud his views.

Again, pay little to no attention to him. That's what I do.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

last night,

Pay no attention to Rip. He seems to see things that nobody else does and lets his bias and/or hate for things cloud his views.

Seriously, Rip needs to go to Lenscrafters... he has some serious sight issues.
                          8)
                          SFL is back!

Comment

Originally posted by SFL
                            last night,

Seriously, Rip needs to go to Lenscrafters... he has some serious sight issues.
                            8)
                            Maybe that's why his typing skills are so weak..
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I actually got what Rip was saying amazingly enough.

Dana did shake hands alright. He did it in a hasty way, with a big bright smile on his face, without one utter of a word. It was a quick shake too.. probably can't even deem it as a 'shake' since it was so quick.

It was a good finish for Creighton, but Dana acted like he'd never won a game before in that fashion.

Good thing CU won because it appeared a 2006 Miami repeat was in line with all the booing by the fans and whining by Dana going on in the final minute.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X