Creighton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock
    CU fans think that if they congregate they're as close to heaven as one can get during their earthly existence. Hence the white robes.

But Satan is the great deceiver.

:whistle:
    hahaha I was going another route but that sounds cool as well :D :D :D

Comment

The Creighton fans I've encountered in St Louis were filled with some false sense of entitlement who's source wasn't evident by either me or anyone in my party. Maybe their daddy's pocketbook. Probably their daddy's pocketbook. They seemed the type, anyhow.

And I'm a pretty affable fellow.

Renting out a box, getting drunk, and yelling misquoted movie lines at the top of your lungs doesn't make you better than anyone else. That was their theory last year. Sounds like they added white robes this year to complete the douchebag circle of idiocy.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

The CU fans in the white robes made the rounds with other fan bases. In the bar at the top of the escaltor they were in a pushing match with some Illinois State fans that were in there 40's and 50's. They endear themselves to no one.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
          Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum
          Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
          ive always found bradleys fans to be pretty classy.
          Creighton by far the worst.
          last night,
          dana didnt even congratulate the team, he spent the whole time running circles pumping his fist around the arena, after winning an NIT game he was suposed to win.
          That is simply not true. Did you watch the game? After it was over, Dana went over and shook the other coaches hand.

For the record, I met a couple of Shockernetters in the lobby of the Millennium hotel and we all got along pretty well. Small tyme baller and Russ Da Bus were pretty cool and even gave me a beer from their stash (and offered to give a lot more). I offered to pay them for the beer, but they wouldn't have it. Hopefully, they come up to Omaha for WSU-CU baseball at Rosenblatt and I can return the favor. I had hoped to meet Subgod as well since he was also at the Millenium, but never had the opportunity.
          Pay no attention to Rip. He seems to see things that nobody else does and lets his bias and/or hate for things cloud his views.

Again, pay little to no attention to him. That's what I do.
          Anyone who watched the game could have seen it.

Name calling removed by staff.
          "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
          CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Doc, I know what you mean about CU baseball fans. A couple of years ago I sat next to the father of CU's 2nd baseman. What a baby! Whine, whine, whine the entire game (which they won BTW) about Gene's ability to control the game by intimidating umpires.

Comment

Rip,

Will you stop PMing me. I've stopped reading your foul, hatefilled tirades a while back so they're just going to sit there unread. Although, I guess if it makes you feel better about yourself to do it then I should go ahead and say please continue. Nobody should keep that much hate bottled up inside them. Just know they won't be read.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I sat one row below the Creighton fans in the luxury box. They were incredibly drunk and had little regard for anyone, as they continually shouted obscenities. Anyways, my buddy and I went out on the landing later that night and were approached by two women. They were wearing Creighton blue, so we asked them if they were fans. They told us about how their husbands once played at Creighton and were up here enjoying the tournament. We told them about our incident with the luxury box dudes, and they asked "Did they happen to be wearing bath robes?" Of course, those dudes were their husbands.

Apparently, according to the wives, Dana Altman provided them with money to rent the luxury box as well as basically unlimited alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by kellykemnitz
                  I sat one row below the Creighton fans in the luxury box. They were incredibly drunk and had little regard for anyone, as they continually shouted obscenities. Anyways, my buddy and I went out on the landing later that night and were approached by two women. They were wearing Creighton blue, so we asked them if they were fans. They told us about how their husbands once played at Creighton and were up here enjoying the tournament. We told them about our incident with the luxury box dudes, and they asked "Did they happen to be wearing bath robes?" Of course, those dudes were their husbands.

Apparently, according to the wives, Dana Altman provided them with money to rent the luxury box as well as basically unlimited alcohol.
                  This is actually not the 1st year that there were problems with the Creighton fans in the skybox - the same thing happened last year - the Creighton a**holes had the same skybox right on the end above the Shocker fans and started running their mouth and it resulted in a fistight
                  It would be interesting to see what "fanbase" the other Valley teams have issues with.

Comment

Rip,

Will you stop PMing me. I've stopped reading your foul, hatefilled tirades a while back so they're just going to sit there unread. Although, I guess if it makes you feel better about yourself to do it then I should go ahead and say please continue. Nobody should keep that much hate bottled up inside them. Just know they won't be read.
                    as soon as you stop ripping on everything i post, that was on national television. im not blind. until then no.
                    "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                    CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

I only "rip" the absurd.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

These guys look terrible tonight. I had to quit watching. As much as I dislike the Bluejays, I can't even wish that on them. Ouch!!!

Comment

Yep, the Jays are getting takin' to the woodshed tonight.

Comment

Arkansas is still dancing. Creighton goes to the woodshed and then home. Siena gave Vanderbilt a licking as the clock quit ticking. What a heart-breaker to Drake. The sooner the Shocks can get back in, the better we here on SN will dig it.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Rip,

He does that to you too?

The guy is a flippin' ......

I'll bite my lip and PM him..
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

This loss will hopefully give the CU fanbase some humility. I guess if CU was gonna hafta lose, I'm glad they got royally raped in doing so.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X