No announcement yet.

Captain D.....bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first "trip" that happened a month or so ago you can make an argument that it was not intentional. The second one, well that looked pretty obvious. People just can't stand Duke and the success they have. If you watch the 30 for 30 about Christian Laettner it is very eye opening.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      I would pay big money to see Allen go one on one with Eric Hamilton.
      Like Van Vleet, Grayson would need some stitches on his lip...and maybe elsewhere.

Comment

Thought this tread would be about Dan Muller or Bill self

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
          Oh he'll be punished, probably similar to LSU's Ben Simmons the other night due to academic issues. He didn't start and missed the game's 4 first minutes, then played 36 minutes thereafter.
          I believe the official punishment was a "public reprimand" by the ACC. Basically just said to not do it again.

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/acc-reviewing-incident-involving-duke-guard-grayson-allen/15432181/

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            I believe the official punishment was a "public reprimand" by the ACC. Basically just said to not do it again.

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/acc-rev...llen/15432181/
            That will really be harsh, if it goes on his permanent record.

Comment

Originally posted by wayreth21 View Post
              The first "trip" that happened a month or so ago you can make an argument that it was not intentional. The second one, well that looked pretty obvious. People just can't stand Duke and the success they have. If you watch the 30 for 30 about Christian Laettner it is very eye opening.
              I do hate Duke. It's not because of their success. There are many successful programs I do not hate. They like to play the part of the good kids that do everything the way it's supposed to be done, all the while do anything dirty that they believe they can get away with. Their coach is a bigger part of the problem than the solution. Both trips were obvious, and if Coach K was this great human being that many make him out to be, he would discipline the kid. He most likely won't, and the kid will continue to be "entitled" to get away with whatever he wants to get away with as long as Coach K is there to protect him.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Should have been and ejection and a 2 game suspension.

Comment

Working...
                X