No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Southern Illinois Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New threads tonight? This was on Fred's Snapchat story.
    Attached Files
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

the team could be over-amped to "do it for coach". siu might surprise and beat the spread.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
        Interesting.

Our current home whites are quite long in the tooth, the yellows are meant to be single season (thank goodness) and then auctioned off, and apparently we retired the light gray sets with the "Shockers" script.

Comment

that looks like their practice jerseys.

Comment

If that's the case, I'm an idiot. This football stuff will have me believing anything.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

No name on the jersey, looks like a practice jersey.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

If that's the case, I'm an idiot. This football stuff will have me believing anything.
                Sorry Kel... :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Why the late start tonight?
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Back end of an MVC doubleheader or so I was told
                    One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                      Why the late start tonight?
                      I think they found out that I am driving over from Branson so they pushed it back a little.

Comment

With today's events I'm guessing there will be a little buzz in the concourse and seating before tip this evening.

With tonight's result, I'm hoping there will be a very loud ovation for a coach officially locking up his place in the rafters.

Comment

I'm expecting a Shox win but not the woodshed beatdown you guys gave us at our place. Barry's schedule of cupcakes didn't have us prepared, at all, for decent competition -- let alone a team playing at the level your guys are. Our team will be better prepared, but that won't be enough.

We played very poorly the last time around, partly shellshock, and partly because your team is good. I'd expect a 10-12 point loss that looks closer than it is from time to time until about 12 to go in the second half. Hope we play better than expected and am at least happy we seem to be moving in the right direction again.

Comment

Originally posted by lawdawg View Post
                            I'm expecting a Shox win but not the woodshed beatdown you guys gave us at our place. Barry's schedule of cupcakes didn't have us prepared, at all, for decent competition -- let alone a team playing at the level your guys are. Our team will be better prepared, but that won't be enough.

We played very poorly the last time around, partly shellshock, and partly because your team is good. I'd expect a 10-12 point loss that looks closer than it is from time to time until about 12 to go in the second half. Hope we play better than expected and am at least happy we seem to be moving in the right direction again.
                            I appreciate your thoughts, although the idea of being better prepared since non-con games are over is flawed. Have you looked at this dumpster fire of a league? Hopefully a good hard-nosed game by both teams tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              With today's events I'm guessing there will be a little buzz in the concourse and seating before tip this evening.

With tonight's result, I'm hoping there will be a very loud ovation for a coach officially locking up his place in the rafters.
                              Everyone take your GERITOL and please don’t leave early… lets rock the house before, during and after the game.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The point I was getting at was that the Shox were the first truly high level team we'd faced all year. I'm not sure playing Semo and North Texas gets a team ready to experience that level of play. I think the Dawgs will at least know what to expect this time, whether that matters is yet to be seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X