X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game over.

Bring on Evansville.

Comment

Gonna get another good 15 mins worth of watching the youngins tonight during mop up mins.

Comment

GTFO wit dat Doyle
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Baker is so good at blocking shots cleanly from behind, it's so enjoyable to hear that ball smack off the glass after the swat.

Comment

Wish CSN Chicago had this game instead of NIU @ Gargoyle U. Watching the Shox on a halfway decent stream is kind of disappointing, thanks for no legal stream CBS!

Comment

To the lady sitting in front of me cheering for Loyola when they scored so you could sit down... Please give your ticket to someone else next game.

Comment

Shaq with the Gus Santos bank shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                  Crowd sounds good on tv.
                  There's some juice in here tonight. Nice and surprising.

Comment

3VAN !!!
                    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                    - said no one ever...

Comment

I hate the uniforms we're wearing, at least for television watching purposes. The numbers are way too skinny and it makes it hard to see. Sure, I know who the guys are just by looking at them, but it's still pretty ridiculous how tiny the numbers are.

/dumb pet peeve

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                        To the lady sitting in front of me cheering for Loyola when they scored so you could sit down... Please give your ticket to someone else next game.
                        I've never liked the "stand until they score" thing. Really seems like it deflates the building after the other team finally scores.

"Ahh you guys failed at defense so we're all going to sit down now. Work harder next game so we can stand longer"

Comment

Pollard is a dipshit

Comment

Shaq fouled with his face?

Comment

Wtf are these refs doing. And why is Ron the only one that stays in when he's limping around?

Comment

Officials are in the struggle zone. Good thing it really won't impact the result.

Comment

Working...
                                X