WSU v Loyola Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
    I hate the uniforms we're wearing, at least for television watching purposes. The numbers are way too skinny and it makes it hard to see. Sure, I know who the guys are just by looking at them, but it's still pretty ridiculous how tiny the numbers are.

/dumb pet peeve
    ABSOLUTELY

Comment

• Is this the same team that beat Creighton? Or, was that another Loyola?

Oh wait, Creighton played them at Loyola. That explains it. We know that is a very hostile and intimidating environment at Loyola. All 30 of the Loyola fans can be so mean.
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
        Is this the same team that beat Creighton? Or, was that another Loyola?

Oh wait, Creighton played them at Loyola. That explains it. We know that is a very hostile and intimidating environment at Loyola. All 30 of the Loyola fans can be so mean.
        Don't let that fool you. 30 people only show up when they are Superbowling WSU. It's usually like 12.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          Team kicked total ass tonight. Crowd definitely brought it. Whoever ran the PA realized volume and music with energy actually boost atmosphere and crowd noise. Great night, save the KSHSAA quality refs.
          I think that you're giving the refs way too much credit calling them KSHSAA level. I've seen YMCA rec league refs do a better job. If you want to give them the benefit of the doubt, middle school at best.
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Careful. jdmee and wuhog have excuses lined up and ready to fire.
            Lol. That's two, what about the other 1,000?

I don't get it, people leaving early, student section not full, really starting to piss me off. i used to get mad about the Blue Hairs however they at least stay for most all of the game. Lynn said it best-fans should show up ready to put the same energy into the game that they expect out of the players

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
              Furthermore, MM is the best Freshman in this here Valley. If Shamet had not been injured, this would have been a toss up with these 2 being 1 and 2. Not so sure the voters will give it to MM but he is the best of the Valley Freshmen IMO.
              In the Valley? I think he might be one of the best Freshmen in the country.

Comment

• Just passed the flagship on KenPom, despite apparently equal ratings ( probably a decimal not shown)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                  I think that you're giving the refs way too much credit calling them KSHSAA level. I've seen YMCA rec league refs do a better job. If you want to give them the benefit of the doubt, middle school at best.
                  This...

Comment

• The officials weren't nearly as bad as many people think. There were 4 calls in row where most of the fans booed loudly, and they were all easy, correct calls.

Now, I won't say it was a Final Four worthy group....but by far the biggest issue was Jerry Pollard big timing the crew. His in charge ego was on full display, but the game was really not that poorly officiated.

I love the way this team is playing and sharing the ball. They are a lot of fun to watch right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      The officials weren't nearly as bad as many people think. There were 4 calls in row where most of the fans booed loudly, and they were all easy, correct calls.

Now, I won't say it was a Final Four worthy group....but by far the biggest issue was Jerry Pollard big timing the crew. His in charge ego was on full display, but the game was really not that poorly officiated.

I love the way this team is playing and sharing the ball. They are a lot of fun to watch right now.
                      Mike Kennedy speaks to the quality of the refs during his play by play; you should listen to it. If I am being too obtuse, Kennedy disagrees with your comments - totally!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                        Mike Kennedy speaks to the quality of the refs during his play by play; you should listen to it. If I am being too obtuse, Kennedy disagrees with your comments - totally!
                        Damn right! If Kennedy says they sucked, they sucked!

Im hoping my meter is working properly.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I kinda like watching the game and the Shocker players. Maybe I should watch the crowd more, or the refs, or the seats.

Comment

• The basketball "experts" are asleep at the wheel or dumber than I thought if they don't start recognizing how good McDuffie is. They will soon find out in March.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              I kinda like watching the game and the Shocker players. Maybe I should watch the crowd more, or the refs, or the seats.
                              It's the "crowd" for me; I like watching people use their cell phones. Talk about priorities. What game?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• 1. Loyola plays like a juco team.

2. I wonder if this Shaq is here to stay?

3. Ty Taylor is a jet.

4. Morris is a really really good passer.

5. I wonder if that was Royal in row 31, but I just sat there with Mrs. p and ate my popcorn.

6. Nurger had one of his best games.

7. So did Kelly.

8. Hamilton entered with the walk-ons. Significant?

9. Baker is a wonderful basketball player.

10. Frankamp needs to shoot more.

Comment

Working...
                                X