Beer sales at Shocker basketball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pogo View Post
    Why not just put some slots around the concourse, open up a gun shop and sell liquor all in the same venue. I mean what could possibly go wrong with alcohol and firearms being sold at the same venue. Maybe even a drive thru lane.
    The only place I'd ever go for my guns, liquor, and basketball...drive thru lane at CKA. Granted it might be difficult to actually see the game.
    "The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning."
    -- Pele

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
      Why not just put some slots around the concourse, open up a gun shop and sell liquor all in the same venue. I mean what could possibly go wrong with alcohol and firearms being sold at the same venue. Maybe even a drive thru lane.
      Now that's the spirit! The entire NCAA should adopt this attitute, so if I go to a UNLV game I can spend some time with a hooker in the "Playerz Lounge".

#PlayAngry

#NotSatisfied

#Valtrex
      “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
      -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

I think it ought to be sold everywhere but CKA. I could maybe get to a concession stand everywhere else, but at home, the traffic at half time would make it time prohibitive. I couldn't leave during time outs because I might miss Wu copping a feel on a blind folded lady in front of 10,000 witnesses.
        Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Alcohol sales become lucrative for Wichita State basketball - Wichita Eagle

BY KELLIS ROBINETT
          MAY 04, 2020 12:04 PM,

"When Wichita State sold its first beer at a basketball game in the fall of 2017, the Shockers were metaphorically dipping their toes into an unfamiliar body of water.

Three years later, they now feel so comfortable with their surroundings that they are jumping in cannonball-style.

Wichita State is coming off its most profitable (by far) men’s basketball season in terms of alcohol sales at Koch Arena, as Shockers fans spent $303,591 on beer, wine and mixed drinks at home games this past season. That number is up nearly $100,000 from Wichita State’s experimental first run selling alcoholic beverages in 2017-18. Much has changed since then...."

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
            Alcohol sales become lucrative for Wichita State basketball - Wichita Eagle

BY KELLIS ROBINETT
            MAY 04, 2020 12:04 PM,

"When Wichita State sold its first beer at a basketball game in the fall of 2017, the Shockers were metaphorically dipping their toes into an unfamiliar body of water.

Three years later, they now feel so comfortable with their surroundings that they are jumping in cannonball-style.

Wichita State is coming off its most profitable (by far) men’s basketball season in terms of alcohol sales at Koch Arena, as Shockers fans spent $303,591 on beer, wine and mixed drinks at home games this past season. That number is up nearly $100,000 from Wichita State’s experimental first run selling alcoholic beverages in 2017-18. Much has changed since then...."
            You Can Take A Dip In A Swimming Pool Full Of Beer At This Brewery ...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Yeahhhh buddy. River City needs to open a bar at the arena.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                That number is up nearly $100,000 from Wichita State’s experimental first run selling alcoholic beverages in 2017-18.
                I mean watching the season unfold as it did, this actually makes complete sense.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                  Yeahhhh buddy. River City needs to open a bar at the arena.
                  If they ever did do a new stadium or a big renovation, an open-end pavilion with a local-brew beer garden wouldn't be the worse thing in the world.
                  The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I mean watching the season unfold as it did, this actually makes complete sense.
                    I felt like CK after the Temple game...

[img]Need more alcohol - Captain Kirk Choking | Make a Meme

Comment

The best seller was Michelob Ultra?
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        Secret To how Michelob Ultra is made - keg urinal | Meme Generator

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          I went for the Goose IPA. If I’m going to spend $9 plus a tip per beer, I’m going to get the most bang for my buck!
                          Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Working...
                          X