Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
    Marshall has dropped to 6th place.
    Someone must be hitting the wrong button...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
      Marshall has dropped to 6th place.
      I voted. He is back at 5th. Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Someone must be hitting the wrong button...

Or, because people keep not including the link on a new page.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

Originally posted by boltforge View Post
          I voted. He is back at 5th. Coincidence? I think not.
          Hey, I just got my family's votes in, too.

Huggy is 6th and Wookie is 7th.

Comment

Looks like Huggy and Underwood just swapped spots. Was Huggy at 4, 3G at 5, and Underwood at 6. Now Underwood at 4 and Huggy at 6.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Vote here!!

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

Maybe Infinite should do a review about how they do this charity campaign. Obviously, they want their charity dollars to do them the most good as well, but it's becoming a Big Ten Event.

The first year, only 14 schools were involved and Donovan of Florida won. Then they changed to the current format. Years 2-4 all went to Ohio St Matta's choice of charity. Last, Purdue's Painter won. This year, the top three spots are all Big Ten - Michigan, Ohio St, and Purdue. How about if a school wins, they lay out a year. If they win twice, they lay out 2-3 years. The whole purpose of this would be to help charities throughout the US, not just one geographical area.

40 of the 48 schools are from the P-5 and Big East (yes, I get the biggest bang for Infiniti's charity buck). So far, 20 schools have not gotten even 1% of the vote. 18 are P-5 and BE schools. Should these schools even be involved again? Maybe they should lay out for 2-3 years if Infiniti wants to continue this. To me, it would be embarrassing to have my school plastered on that list for that long for the whole world to see. Infiniti would be doing them a favor. This would also allow for other schools to get involved.

Lastly, this is for charities!!! Maybe a revision on how the funds are divided are in order. I believe Infinite has had the same pot amount for the last 5 years ($349,000 I think). I also understand having a $100,000 dollar grand prize makes for a nice splash. Hopefully, they could up the total pot, keeping the grand prize the same, but spreading an additional $100,000 among the other charities/schools involved. Infiniti donates over $700,000 to Coaches vs Cancer and this is fantastic!! Maybe coaches in this challenge could pick other local charities other than Coaches vs Cancer. I also don't care to much for coaches' own foundations getting the funds unless this money is directed back into their community.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                  Lastly, this is for charities!!! Maybe a revision on how the funds are divided are in order.
                  I agree. In fact, 2 years ago I e-mailed ESPN about that with a suggestion on how they might divvy the funds up. My suggestion was mostly about spreading the Final 4 money ($145,000 ) out a bit more evenly. Something like 1st - $65,000; 2nd - $40,000; 3rd - $25,000; 4th $15,000

I received no response and obviously it hasn't been changed.

Comment

Those Bastards.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                        Those Bastards.
                        Well, in addition to the $1,000 they give to the 24 charities whose sponsoring coaches drop at the end of Round 1 they do give out a participation trophy to those coaches so there is that.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Round 1 voting closed. 3G/WCH in 5th and move on to the 2nd round with $7,500 secured. Only 8 participants eliminated in Round 2.

Need to continue voting every day. Round 2 starts tomorrow.

Comment

Voting should open back up shortly.

Comment

12:08 and still not accepting vote
                                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                                ---------------------------------------
                                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                                X