No announcement yet.

Bradley Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another great pass by Frankamp. Time to take him out.
    The Assman

Comment

• He must be upset with Hamilton.

He makes mistakes, but can't seem to stay on the court no matter what.
      The Assman

Comment

• Thank god I don't have to listen to those announcers for another year

Comment

• HCGM "Shaq wasn't even playing in Florida"

Comment

• Nice seal-the-deal by the Savior to end it.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• It's over and nobody got hurt. Let's get ready for Evansville.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                Thank god I don't have to listen to those announcers for another year
                Makes me want to grab a sixer of high life tall boys and rewatch the espn3 broadcast.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  Makes me want to grab a sixer of high life tall boys and rewatch the espn3 broadcast.
                  Be prepared to be so excited about how well they played and how bright the future is there. So many people "sky" for rebounds. He was also sure to let everyone know he graduated from Bradley

Comment

• As expected, our RPI dropped 13 spots to 76, and our SOS quadrupled from 12 to 56.

Thanks as always Badley.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Not sure what all happened to cause Bradley have so many Freshmen but that is their problem. We do need to rebound better and we fouled too much the 2nd half. However, we got more throws than they did and that is always nice to see. MM is the man!!! So far, so good!!!!!!! Comin home and we are tougher than a 2.00 steak to beat at Koch Arena.
                      Last edited by forevershockerfan; January 3, 2016, 03:37 PM.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Lots of sub playing time equals good win!
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• 13 players scored

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            As expected, our RPI dropped 13 spots to 76, and our SOS quadrupled from 12 to 56.

Thanks as always Badley.
                            Ridiculous.

Comment

• Paul Suellentrop ‏@PaulS:uellentrop · 2h2 hours ago
                              Marshall-Boroski discussion over the charge continues. Marshall believes VanVleet deserves the call because he's an All-American

Comment

• It was really sad seeing the small, quiet Bradley crowd. Bradley always drew well. It is really sad seeing how much their program has dropped. It also looked like about 90% of the people in attendance probably were old enough to remember Bradley playing in the 1950 national championship game.

Comment

Working...
                                X