No announcement yet.

Bradley Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta get out of that league asap. Good for the WSU admin looking into just that.
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
      This game has been horribly officiated, horrendous actually.
      Adverb v. Adjective

Horrendous > Horribly
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Paul Suellentrop ‏@PaulS:uellentrop · 2h2 hours ago
        Marshall-Boroski discussion over the charge continues. Marshall believes VanVleet deserves the call because he's an All-American
        VanVleet deserves the call because he didn't charge!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          As expected, our RPI dropped 13 spots to 76, and our SOS quadrupled from 12 to 56.

Thanks as always Badley.
          Gawd.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
            Adverb v. Adjective

Horrendous > Horribly
            That's what I get for posting from the treadmill, I was thinking "it has been..." but I failed to type it on my second attempt to post. I should not post while completing a day two long run, especially on tired legs. Thank you for the "doh!" moment.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
              That's what I get for posting from the treadmill, I was thinking "it has been..." but I failed to type it on my second attempt to post. I should not post while completing a day two long run, especially on tired legs. Thank you for the "doh!" moment.
              :poster_shocks:

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• For what it is worth, Conner had Todd Fagan looking at him with around 10 mins to go in the second half and did not return to the game. Probably tweked something.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                  For what it is worth, Conner had Todd Fagan looking at him with around 10 mins to go in the second half and did not return to the game. Probably tweked something.
                  I thought he returned with about 2 minutes remaining?
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    He did

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      He did

Comment

• I fell asleep, just assumed he didnt return im an ass apologies really struggling today my bad im embrassd
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                          I fell asleep, just assumed he didnt return im an ass apologies really struggling today my bad im embrassd
                          Easy on yourself...if found to be an ass and an embarrassment Fever will conduct the ceremony.

Comment

• Shockers with the 2nd straight game of holding the opponent to fewer field goals than turnovers. Bradley had 23 tournovers and 17 field goals today. Shox had 11 TO & 27 FGs.

Comment

• Well this game went about like we thought it would. Our bench got a pretty good workout scoring 45 points. I really thought Mcduffie had a great game. Didn't realize that Bradley was so young, 10 freshmen, wow thats like starting from scratch. I do hopeBradley gets it turned around because it really hurts us playing them twice. Evansville Wednesday, that should be alittle tougher.

Comment

• I thought McDuffie had a very nice game as well. He makes good decisions, the team's flow doesn't seem to slow down when he gets touches on offense and he doesn't hesitate with his move to the basket like a lot of FR do. Finished inside 2 or 3 times nicely today and had a great finish on a fast break. Really like his defense as well. He seems to really bear down and I have no idea what the actual stats are but I think he's 2nd on the team in floor burns to the undisputed champ Wessel and it's not close.

Comment

Working...
                                X