No announcement yet.

Controversial topic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katz did say not to worry. He said that he was told that the committee would consider what WSU has done since Fred returned. He didn't say that the games we lost in Advo-care would be (totally) forgotten but it seemed to me that the committee would do some forecasting on how they thought that it would have turned out with Fred. Unlike us, though, they may well forget that we also went without Landry too. Katz also did not say that we needed to win all of our remaining games so some of (us forecasters) us are panicking before we need to. I think that we will be in the consideration for an at large. Some of our metric forecasts may well be Top 50 at the end of the year and if so, we will be under consideration. Our history of success in the NCAA Tourney may help our chances.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      You're seriously comparing records from 2 different years and treating them like everything else was exactly the same? What NCAA seed did the first place team get in 2011? What NCAA seed did the first place team get in 2013?

You're dumber than I even imagined. Possibly dumber than WillieJeffJeffries. That's a major OUCH.

Touché you idiot. It's the MVC.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        You're seriously comparing records from 2 different years and treating them like everything else was exactly the same? What NCAA seed did the first place team get in 2011? What NCAA seed did the first place team get in 2013?

You're dumber than I even imagined. Possibly dumber than WillieJeffJeffries. That's a major OUCH.
        Whoa there Fever....You are not exactly splitting atoms Sunshine.....2013 was pretty simple, if we had been beat in the MVC semi's we don't make the NCAA, thus no F4 run....but we weren't and we did..it was a great year to be a Shocker...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
          Touché you idiot. It's the MVC.
          Did you just concede the point to me and then call me an idiot?

You're messed up in the head, Wedel.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
          X