2016 Arch Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
    I'm done with St Louis for a while. Been coming 16 years now and I'm sick of the disappointment. A lot of guys really laid some big turds this weekend. They know who they are.
    Yep, last year was enough for me. Same ****, every year. It takes an undefeated season for us to get over the hump. ONE time.

I feel sorry for those going to that POS town year after year. I also feel for your long drive home tomorrow.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I had the foresight to book an early flight on Sunday. Odds are against us playing on Sunday. 3G is gonna start losing his crowd in St Louis if he can't figure ut out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
        I had the foresight to book an early flight on Sunday. Odds are against us playing on Sunday. 3G is gonna start losing his crowd in St Louis if he can't figure ut out.
        I can't agree with that. Shocker faithful always travel strong, no matter the outcome.

Comment

• Nuke this city from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

Comment

• I travel knowing full well of our abysmal record in St Louis. It's disappointing to lose, but I don't go apeshit over it. I still try to have some fun and represent Shocker Nation. Chatting with other MVC fans you realize they're not all Satans' offspring like some might have you believe. I also don't blame our losses on the MVC, St Louis or aliens for that matter. But I do know to never buy tickets through the Shocker ticket office, that's for damn sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Mike reported in today's pregame show that the winner's of the play-in games are now 1-39 in quarterfinal games. Perhaps the Valley should reconsider the tournament format. I would have not problems with a 2-day tournament that included only the top 4 teams from the league although I am quite sure we will never see that.

Maybe something like they use for Volleyball. Top 6 teams with the top 2 seeds getting a bye into the semifinals. The 3rd thru 6th seeds playing a game to see who matches up with the top 2 seeds. 2 games on Friday, 2 games on Saturday, Championship game on Sunday.
              But, but, then somebody won't be incwuded. And that would hurt our feewings.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Mike reported in today's pregame show that the winner's of the play-in games are now 1-39 in quarterfinal games. Perhaps the Valley should reconsider the tournament format. I would have not problems with a 2-day tournament that included only the top 4 teams from the league although I am quite sure we will never see that.

Maybe something like they use for Volleyball. Top 6 teams with the top 2 seeds getting a bye into the semifinals. The 3rd thru 6th seeds playing a game to see who matches up with the top 2 seeds. 2 games on Friday, 2 games on Saturday, Championship game on Sunday.
                that would generate less revenue. Never gonna happen

Comment

• The first 7 game minutes of the MVC Championship game was just pre-empted by the end of a regular season AAC game featuring one school that can't even play in the NCAA tournament. That's right, AAC... not ACC... or B10... or SEC.

This conference is an absolute joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                    RIP Redturds

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      And now, a sea of red tears exits the Scottrade. Safe travels back to AbNormal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                        Plenty of tickets available now.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockndallas View Post
                          I heard some UNI fans talk $hit before the game and after.

Where's the karma there sport?
                          The Assman

Comment

Illinois State sucks balls. Nothing will change that. I hope they enjoy the CBI well.

Karma? lol. Go back to your foxhole, troll.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

sweet sixteen, final four, undefeated season, regular season champs multiple years, tourney champs 2 years ago.

mueller getting fired soon.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X