Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 66, 66, 66 and 65. Winners.
    56, 57, 58 and 60. Not winners.

If nobody has mentioned it the statistical oddity that is the point totals today is just bizarre.

And not terribly entertaining basketball.

Just keep winning!

Comment

• Well on the cesspool redturd message board, it's gone from Valley favorites next year to a mid-tier team with Muller on the hot seat, lol.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Muller mildly suggested they won't participate in any YMCA post-season tournaments. Also, the movement is started to bring in Dana Ford to replace Muller. That will help the coaching relationship between our programs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
          66, 66, 66 and 65. Winners.
          56, 57, 58 and 60. Not winners.

If nobody has mentioned it the statistical oddity that is the point totals today is just bizarre.

And not terribly entertaining basketball.

Just keep winning!
          And score at least 66 on Saturday, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
            Plenty of tickets available now.
            I am hoping to get a couple of those!

Comment

• All these games are tighter and uglier than I expected. Is it more that teams are on their 19th and 20th MVC game, is it because it's the third time two have met, or something else?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                CBI CBI CBI CBI

SUCK IT F****.

Hope you had a nice season, LOSERS!!!!! Made my night! Hahahahahaha
                Nothing to scoff at.

The CBI is a national championship.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                  Muller mildly suggested they won't participate in any YMCA post-season tournaments. Also, the movement is started to bring in Dana Ford to replace Muller. That will help the coaching relationship between our programs.
                  The Illinois schools are having funding cut. Hinson mentioned that SIU wouldn't be competing in any of those tournaments either unless they can raise funds privately to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by giskard View Post
                    The Illinois schools are having funding cut. Hinson mentioned that SIU wouldn't be competing in any of those tournaments either unless they can raise funds privately to do so.
                    Drake will not be participating either.

Comment

• The sad part about ISUR losing is that they did bring the second largest fan contingent. Makes you kind of miss Creighton, seeing so many empty seats.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by giskard View Post
                        Too bad. A post season tourney would probably help his team.

IL St on the other hand, could also benefit from a tourney if they don't just lay down. If Muller did say something to the effect that they were not going to play any post season, it's hopefully due to a lack of funds to do so and not because he feels his players would lack motivation.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                          The sad part about ISUR losing is that they did bring the second largest fan contingent. Makes you kind of miss Creighton, seeing so many empty seats.
                          Yea, tonight's semifinal is going to look like a Thursday play-in game based on fans in the stands.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                            Muller mildly suggested they won't participate in any YMCA post-season tournaments. Also, the movement is started to bring in Dana Ford to replace Muller. That will help the coaching relationship between our programs.
                            If I'm not mistaken, Dana Ford has done a very good job with his current school as a head coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                              Yea, tonight's semifinal is going to look like a Thursday play-in game based on fans in the stands.
                              Mike reported in today's pregame show that the winner's of the play-in games are now 1-39 in quarterfinal games. Perhaps the Valley should reconsider the tournament format. I would have not problems with a 2-day tournament that included only the top 4 teams from the league although I am quite sure we will never see that.

Maybe something like they use for Volleyball. Top 6 teams with the top 2 seeds getting a bye into the semifinals. The 3rd thru 6th seeds playing a game to see who matches up with the top 2 seeds. 2 games on Friday, 2 games on Saturday, Championship game on Sunday.

Comment

• I'm done with St Louis for a while. Been coming 16 years now and I'm sick of the disappointment. A lot of guys really laid some big turds this weekend. They know who they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X