Games of Interest (2015-16 Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you kidding me!?!
    SIU up 3, 27 seconds left, Air Force ball and the stream goes out!!!
    Are you kidding me!!!
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      Are you kidding me!?!
      SIU up 3, 27 seconds left, Air Force ball and the stream goes out!!!
      Are you kidding me!!!
      Shocker vision?

Comment

This is no ****. I went back to ESPN3 and the replay is up. End of game cut out. Apparently the Salukis won. I don't know the final.
        Check out the thread http://www.salukination.net/viewtopi...3076&start=165

This is why ESPN3 is bad.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Drake beat nobody, Bradley won, SIU won. I quit watching the Shockers when it got out of hand. Indiana State lost. Missouri State lost. Illinois State is down early.

At least the Bears have a football game to look forward to.

Comment

At least the Bears have a football game to look forward to.
            That's true, but the FB team is going to get beat by more than 15, against an opponent probably worse than ORU in basketball, although the FB team might give up more than the 80 points the BB team gave up.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Are all the Redturds really wearing headbands?

Cute.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Orlando Classic participant Monmouth wins @ UCLA in OT.

Comment

UNI down six, three minutes left first half.

Comment

Colorado State by six at the half. No where near the fouls, than 20 both teams combined. UNI has the new rules figured out.

Comment

UNI has the new rules figured out.
                      Oh, I'm sure that's it.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Colorado State by six at the half. No where near the fouls, than 20 both teams combined. UNI has the new rules figured out.
                        All you gotta do is play ole defense, like UNI is doing. I'm not seeing much of a challenge when CSU drives to the hoop.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Under 12:00, UNI shooting ft's, down five.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            Oh, I'm sure that's it.
                            Team fouls, five each. Under nine mins.

Comment

UNI down 11. 8:32 left in the game. Not looking good.

Comment

UNI down 11.

Comment

Working...
                                X