X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah up by 7 on SDSU with about 4 to play on ESPN 2
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Orlando Classic participants Monmouth and USC are in a 1 pt game with 13 minutes left. Monmouth might not even end up being the wort team in that tournament.

Comment

• #16 Utah beats San Diego State 81-76 at home. Big win for the Utes.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          K-State holding a narrow lead over North Carolina.

Oh, wait. The powder blue confused me. That's Columbia.
          Dean Wade is the real deal

Comment

• USC beats Monmouth 101-90. Trojans look better than they were a year ago.

Comment

• Decent night so far.

MVC matches expectations and goes 2-2. OOC foes 3-0 so far with Nevada playing at Hawaii at 3 AM as part of the tipoff marathon.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Dean Wade is the real deal
                Wade had a pretty good offensive game, and had 2 steals. That's all great. In 34 minutes, he had 2 rebounds., both defensive. there were 33 defensive rebound opportunities. In his defense, Columbia took 24 of their 50 shots from 3.

4 K-State starters played 32+ minutes. That's in a home game against a team with a 201 rpi last year.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  Wade had a pretty good offensive game, and had 2 steals. That's all great. In 34 minutes, he had 2 rebounds., both defensive. there were 33 defensive rebound opportunities. In his defense, Columbia took 24 of their 50 shots from 3.

4 K-State starters played 32+ minutes. That's in a home game against a team with a 201 rpi last year.
                  22 and 20 = 42 fouls in the game.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Waiting for the explanation for all of the empty seats in Frost Bite Falls for a national broadcast. Pathetic way to represent the conference.
                    Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• UNI up 14 at half! Finish this one for us, boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by The 'hut View Post
                        Waiting for the explanation for all of the empty seats in Frost Bite Falls for a national broadcast. Pathetic way to represent the conference.
                        Let me take a stab at it. Early morning game, work week, classes in session, small metro area. I'm all for bashing others, it's fun, and I like taking shots at UNI. But to be fair, having even a thousand people there is fair. At the end of the day, this is entertainment, jobs and school should and do come first.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by The 'hut View Post
                          Waiting for the explanation for all of the empty seats in Frost Bite Falls for a national broadcast. Pathetic way to represent the conference.
                          Not defending them, because CKA would be full, but it is 8am on a Tuesday.

Edit: and the best way to represent our conference is simply to win on national tv.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                            Not defending them, because CKA would be full, but it is 8am on a Tuesday.

Edit: and the best way to represent our conference is simply to win on national tv.
                            CKA might be full - but it would be with a ton of resales on stubhub.

This one doesn't bother me - the 7pm Tuesday/Wednesday night games that are half full are more of an issue.

Comment

• Let's just be glad we don't have to play in the morning to get on national TV 😀

Comment

• Watched Nevada lose at Hawaii. Nevada is one of those teams...they have talent and athletic talent, but are undisciplined. They shouldn't have lost to Hawaii.

The saw some of the ETSU vs UW-GB game featuring former Wichita State Assistant and current ETSU Head Coach Steve Forbes. Very nice turnout of fans and the Bucs didn't disappoint, winning 103-90. Forbes has some players!

GB is 0-2 now but their other lose was at Stanford 93-89. Stanford that crushed Charleston Southern by about 40. ETSU has scored 100+ in each of their 2 game so far. Looking forward to seeing how they perform against Nova next. Maybe Coach Forbes will finish higher than the predicted 4th place in the preseason poll.

UNI is going to go as far as their 3 point shooting can take them....and that's not very far. That freshman Arias (?) is going to be a good one for sure. They are deficient in the post, to say the least.

I can't see them much more than average this season, and then losing Washpun, Jesperson and Bohannon....Morgan is REALLY good and Arias will be solid but I see UNI trending the wrong way, even with great coaching.
                                Last edited by WuDrWu; November 17, 2015, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X