Seton Hall vs. Dartmouth, 6 PM
    Xavier vs. Miami (OH), 6 PM
    #9 Notre Dame vs. St. Francis (PA), 6:30 PM on ESPN3
    USC vs. San Diego, 7 PM on PAC12 Network
    Alabama vs. Kennesaw State, 7:30 PM on SECN+
    Nevada vs. Coastal Carolina (in Honolulu), 8 PM
    UNLV vs. Cal Poly, 9 PM
    #16 Utah vs. Southern Utah, 9:30 PM on PAC12 Network

I'm going to hold off on including games for teams ranked near us as GOI until we get past the cream puff part of the season. Happy watching!

I'm not seeing the Valley doing better than 3-5 today, and one of the W's is going to come against something called Simpson College. Another Valley W will come from WSU. That leaves the Valley winning 1 game that counts in the list above.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Always one of my favorite threads. Happy to have it back!

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        I'm not seeing the Valley doing better than 3-5 today, and one of the W's is going to come against something called Simpson College. Another Valley W will come from WSU. That leaves the Valley winning 1 game that counts in the list above.
        I could see Indy State and Loyola winning their games.

Comment

From TeamRanking predictions https://www.teamrankings.com/ncaa-basketball-betting-picks/?group=438

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            FWIW, kenpom has the Valley going 5-3 today.

Comment

Indy St down to IUPUI 38-32 at the half.

Comment

And........ Indiana State loses to IUPUI...
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Bears down 20 early in the 2nd against oral bob

Comment

Southern Illinois closing the gap on Air Force. Down 15 just moments ago, now only down six.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Most interesting so far is BU - 32, Ball State - 33, with 16:28 left in the game. Surprised the Braves young team is doing that well.

Comment

SIU takes the lead!

Comment

SIU up 3, under 4:00

Comment

Missouri State sucks.

Comment

2:56, SIU up 4 with the ball!

Comment

Working...
                              X