No announcement yet.

I am Thankful . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That I get to wear my Super WUShock under-alls on game days.
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

I am thankful that Men's basketball isn't the only uber successful sport we have. I'm proud that we as a school can have conference realignment dreams such as the Sun Belt.

Edit: Oops. Wrong school.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I am thankful our trip to Sioux Falls was last year and not this year.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I'm thankful that they now have students pick up their free tickets one game at a time. Now my wife, youngest son, and I get to go to today's game. And hopefully all the games over winter break too.

Comment

I am thankful that we lost at Tulsa because they are a good team who will not let us down and if anyone on this team had any unrealistic view of themselves, they got an early lesson that won't kill our season.

If we right the ship quickly, the media will focus on FVV being injured and on the freshman struggling against a veteran team. It will be forgotten quickly and we will be better for it. When they put together a solid resume, and we rip off a few good wins at the same time, it will be like the good ole days with Tulsa and WSU doing well at the same time.

Comment

Working...
            X