I am Thankful . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Thankful . . .

. . . that the most embarrassing thing about the shocker program are idiotic posts like "Where is the real WU?"

That my son has no idea shocker what its like to watch a losing shocker basketball team. I started listening to games in 1991. I was 5 and every year my dad would say this is the year.

Comment

...that some posters who've been around for 10 years only have about 150 posts.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

...that after no way to see Shocker Madness and a canceled coaches show that ESPN3 is 1st class.
        In the fast lane

Comment

... that I had the opportunity to have free tickets as a student for 5 whole years. I just wish other students were as thankful about it as I am...

Comment

That ShockerNet provides a venue for a bunch of old grumpy guys to vent about things like the height of WuShock and the sound system. Otherwise these frustrated guys would be roaming loose in mainstream society.
            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

That I've witnessed the low of lows as a student in the 90s which gives me a greater appreciation of the current program...until you've suffered through 2 decades of being a perennial Valley cellar dweller you simply cannot grasp how far some of the truly faithful have come.

Comment

......that I've been able to see the spectrum of Shocker basketball...starting, for me, with Cheese Johnson to FVV, and everything in between...

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                  That ShockerNet provides a venue for a bunch of old grumpy guys to vent about things like the height of WuShock and the sound system. Otherwise these frustrated guys would be roaming loose in mainstream society.
                  Not to mention providing a venue for a bunch of grumpy old guys to vent about things like a bunch of grumpy old guys that vent about things like the height of WuShock and the Sound System.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    Not to mention providing a venue for a bunch of grumpy old guys to vent about things like a bunch of grumpy old guys that vent about things like the height of WuShock and the Sound System.
                    That's when it gets fun. :)

Comment

That we are not so desperate that we have to offer groupons for peeps to come to our exhibition game.

Comment

Which poster gets the title of Sir *****-A-Lot?
                        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

My friends and family that are KU fans are awful quite when WSU is brought up.
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                            My friends and family that are KU fans are awful quiet when WSU is brought up.
                            Not to mention when the topic of college football comes up.

Comment

I am thankful for the progress the program has made under HCGM and that my career brought me back to the metro so that I can be close to family, friends and my alma mater! No more 4+ hour round trip drives to sit in our seats and cheer on the Shocks.
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X