No announcement yet.

I am Thankful . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That whe don't have to schedule Athletes First and YMCA All Stars... Let alone in the same season.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      That whe don't have to schedule Athletes First and YMCA All Stars... Let alone in the same season.
      Remember when we lost to Athletes First in the late 90's I think it was?
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Unfortunately, yes @kai: I do.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

...that I got to see Bill Self lose his s*** when we got that timeout.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            ...that some posters who've been around for 10 years only have about 150 posts.
            . . . no matter how many times I have posted, I can post whenever I feel the need, and that I am part of the best group of fans anywhere, Shockernet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
              Which poster gets the title of Sir *****-A-Lot?
              I don't know, but it will probably be the wrong person and it will be Sexton's fault!

Comment

. . . that our program is run the right way; has a knowledgeable fan base; is one of the best fan bases in the country; that our university campus is clean and beautiful and a joy to return to year after year; for all of the administrators, staff, and athletes that contributed to building a true basketball tradition; that basketball is the marquee sport; for all the years I spent at W.S.U. as a student and otherwise; and that @ShockerFever: and @JamarHoward4President have stopped arguing, epic as it was.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  @ShockerFever: and @JamarHoward4President have stopped arguing, epic as it was.
                  Be thankful that guy hasn't been around here to enlighten us with his infinite wisdom. Of course, it's kinda hard to rain on anything about this team this year so that helps.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'm thankful that instead of looking and hoping for the mere mention of Shocker basketball in Sports Illustrated we await the next feature or cover.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

....that I can wear my Shocker gear with pride in Omaha win or lose. Also thankful that I get to watch these great teams and won't spend hours complaining about something small that doesn't have anything to do with the team itself.

Comment

I'm thankful I made it to Wisconsin and back this past weekend without getting shot by MoValley John.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                          I'm thankful I made it to Wisconsin and back this past weekend without getting shot by MoValley John.
                          Were you flying or driving? I understand MVJ was only shooting at things that were flying.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            Were you flying or driving? I understand MVJ was only shooting at things that were flying.
                            He also said he was drunk so he might not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

... That the highlight of our season isn't the conference we play in.

Comment

That HCGM had the vision and wherewithal to take us to the heights we have risen to.

Comment

Working...
                                X