• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shocks 97
    Left Shark 52

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
      Here's the deal. WSU has done a colossal job springing our Program forward and our success has been refreshing. Now we fall back to the rudiments that keep us in the 'warrior angry mode' and here we go again. I remind myself that we lost 2 very solid players in Cotton and Carter, knowing we have these big shoes to fill but understanding that in due time we have the quality depth to make this a Season to remember. As epic as our expectations here on SN are, I believe our squad truly understands we have a special team that could go far.

So here come the sharks. Even a card shark gambler with a stacked deck better be aware here at 21st. and Hillside. Remember when Tark the Shark would suck on that wet towel? Just the other night I was watching Shark Trek on the tube and here was 100 starving sharks in a small area and suddenly a juicy slab of red meat in the shape of a basketball was dropped right in the center of them all and guess who came out with the loose ball? Wessel of course. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Two words about this exhibition game. Wholesale substitution. Who will emerge among the new players? Who will later redshirt? Who will start at the 4 and 5? Stay tuned.

Shocks--77

Sharks--49
      Let me get this straight, someone dropped red meat that may have looked remotely like a basketball in the middle of 100 sharks, presumably in the ocean somewhere far from Wichita, and Evan Wessel came up with it?

...that sounds legit to me. They should have seen that coming.

Comment

Question: how can us out-of-staters view the game?

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
          ESPN3 maybe?
          78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
            ESPN3 maybe?
            That was going to be my answer too, I think all the Cox 22 games are going to be on there.

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
              It will be on ESPN3 unless you're in an area that's blacked out.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Don't see this game listed on espn3, but they are showing Shocker Volleyball at 7

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar48 View Post
                    Don't see this game listed on espn3, but they are showing Shocker Volleyball at 7
                    11/07
                    3:00 PM EST
                    This program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
                    Verify Your Access
                    Hawaii Pacific vs. #10 Wichita State (M Basketball)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                      Let me get this straight, someone dropped red meat that may have looked remotely like a basketball in the middle of 100 sharks, presumably in the ocean somewhere far from Wichita, and Evan Wessel came up with it?

...that sounds legit to me. They should have seen that coming.
                      The shark community confirms an average of 32 Evan Wessel attacks each year. Scientists expect a spike in attacks throughout the weekend. To report an Evan Wessel attack, cheer angry! We now return to your regular scheduled program.
                      Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

With the possibility of some starters laying low due to injuries, and the likelihood that a lot of guys are gonna see a bunch of minutes, this game could be closer than it actually should be - at least early.

Hawaii Pacific 48
                        #10 Wichita State 73

The defense should be stellar no matter what however.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          The defense should be stellar no matter what however.
                          Heck of a point. I'd like to drop my 47 guess down to 41.

Shocks 101
                          Sharks 41
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I know this game is on Cox, but any chance it will be on ESPN 3 or anywhere else? I will be out of town and unable to pick it up on cable.

Comment

Originally posted by vancedave56 View Post
                              I know this game is on Cox, but any chance it will be on ESPN 3 or anywhere else? I will be out of town and unable to pick it up on cable.
                              You can watch it on ESPN3 as long as you're not in Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, or Indiana.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                                You can watch it on ESPN3 as long as you're not in Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, or Indiana.
                                Seriously, or are you BSing me?

Comment

Working...
                                X