No announcement yet.

2015-16 Media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just watching wichita state, the eye test, how in the #^@! are they on the bubble according to some media outlets?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      That's actually where he said he got the info. I don't think wiki ever "confirms" anything :)
      Personal: Son of Neil and Ranae Baker...Has one brother, Sloan, and one sister, Audrey...Born March 30, 1993 in Hays, Kan....Also had offers from South Dakota State and Arkansas-Little Rock... Graduated with a B.A. in Business Finance in May of 2015 and is currently pursuing a second major in Communications.

http://www.goshockers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2554&path=m_bkb

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• If you look at the side article, the Shockers are listed as one of the biggest disappointments......and squarely on the bubble...:(

Comment

• Well, you learn something everyday, don't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
            If you look at the side article, the Shockers are listed as one of the biggest disappointments......and squarely on the bubble...:(
            I'm really disappointed, too, that LeFred wasn't able to be healthy all year -- in fact, that was probably my #1 personal disappointment of this entire college basketball season so far. None of this top 11 stuff for me.

But I'm shucky darn sure not worried about some silly bubble.

Comment

• "Eagle Sports section earns national Triple Crown achievement" - Wichita Eagle

Congratulations to Wichita State beat writer Paul Suellentrop.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                "Eagle Sports section earns national Triple Crown achievement" - Wichita Eagle

Congratulations to Wichita State beat writer Paul Suellentrop.
                Well deserved!

Comment

• Well, that's a switch -- love FOR the media. PaulS does a good job, though. No question about it.

Comment

• Good for Paul, I always enjoy reading his stuff.

Which one of you left the Lutz snark in the comments?
                    One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                      Good for Paul, I always enjoy reading his stuff.

Which one of you left the Lutz snark in the comments?
                      A lot of us probably don't even read his stuff. It was probably his poor wife.

Comment

• WICHITA, Kan. – The U.S. Basketball Writers Association tabbed Wichita State's Ron Baker and Fred VanVleet to its 10-man All-District VI team on Tuesday.
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• "March Madness: Five dark horse Final Four contenders to consider" by Joe Boozell | NCAA.com

Shockers picked as a team with the potential to do some damage...

Comment

• I think we'll find out early what kind of tournament it's going to be for the Shockers.

Comment

• http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...sunday/page/41 Power rankings
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                                It kills me but its hard to argue with that assessment. We're counting on young guys like McDuffie, Brown, Shaq, Rashard, and Conner to help Fred, Ron, and Anton on offense. As die hard shocker fans we've seen just how good this team can be when it plays together and to its potential on offense but we've also seen the opposite side of that. I truly don't know what to expect on Tuesday. Part of that is the fact that I haven't seen more than a minute or two of a Vanderbilt game. Sounds like they have some good three point shooters and shot blockers. If they have a PG who can penetrate then it could be a bad recipe for the good guys. Are they willing/able to play with the discipline necessary to keep us out of transition? Part of me is glad we're playing Tuesday because we've waited long enough this last week. Let's roll the balls out and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X