Valley tournament discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIU takes it first lead at the buzzer, 22 to 20

what an awful game. I'm not watching the 2nd half. Horrible game, horrible officiating. Ugh.

Comment

The Valley office and refs have managed to keep two of the conference's best players off the floor down the stretch. Now that's great administration.

Comment

Update? I'm at work.

Comment

UNI up 3 with 9.7 to go. SIU ball.

Comment

uni 54
            siu 49
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

Shaw, a "great college basketball player" misses the three and Coleman is fouled. 1.7 to go, UNI up 4.

Ball game.

Comment

SIU finishes at 17-14.

Comment

Wow, I didn't think I'd get lucky enough for this to happen.

Nice going Panthers!!!!

Looks like we can finally stop hearing about SIU and their 6 straight NCAA appearances.

You think Illinois State could make it if UNI beat Drake in the finals? Could we get 3?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

No.

Comment

I fear drake taking it all and we only get 1

Comment

I say Drake beats Creighton, although a hard fought game.
                        And Illinois State beats UNI.

Tomorrow will be Drake and Illinois State for the Championship.

Comment

Is Illinios State a bubble team if they take second in St Loo?

Comment

Two of the officials in the UNI/SIU game did the WSU game. The third official from the WSU game worked earlier in the day and sucked then too.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

But not according to Holthus and Spoon. They've been the best officiated games ever!!!

Comment

I love Mitch, but I got a little tired of hearing that today as well.

But let me reiterate, I love Mitch. He is a great ambassador for the Valley and always has been a big supporter of WSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X