Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BSO Reporting Gregg Marshall is interviewing for Iowa State Job.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSO Reporting Gregg Marshall is interviewing for Iowa State Job.

Don't know too much about BSO, popped up on my twitter feed.

This is surprising, but not unheard of. According to reports, Wichita State star head coach, Gregg Marshall, will reportedly interview for the vacant Iowa State job. BREAKING: per source, Iowa State contacted Gregg Marshall and is setting up an Interview with the Wichita State coach. — CycloneInsiders (@CycloneInsiders) June 4, 2015 Per the report, USC […]
    Last edited by wildcatmo; June 4, 2015, 02:04 PM.

The individual on Twitter that originally posted the Marshall information is @CycloneInsiders. According to the Iowa State message board that Twitter handle is garbage and the guy is a troll who just makes stuff up. BSO evidentially picked up on the tweet.

Nothing to worry about here folks.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatmo View Post
      Don't know too much about BSO, popped up on my twitter feed.
      Lmao. Per "reports"...their reports came from "CyclonesInsider", who appears to be a high school kid with about 1200 followers who is currently being abused on Twitter by WSU, Texas, and Iowa State fans. Nothing to see here.

EDIT: And shocks771 beat me to it.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

Mods please delete this trash.

Comment

The bad thing about twitter is any tool can say they have "sources" and report garbage just like this.
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

gul·li·ble
              ˈɡələb(ə)l
              adjective
              easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                  gul·li·ble
                  ˈɡələb(ə)l
                  adjective
                  easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.
                  WTF, I never said it was true. Just putting it out there, if you don't like it take it down.

Comment

The only thing Iowa State has a chance of getting from Gregg Marshall is the toilet paper he wiped his ass with.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

@KWCHWill: Wichita State confirms Iowa State has not contacted Gregg Marshall. http://t.co/OuUK9A9RLi
                      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

I would think that after what happened to Alabama, no power 5 school will ever want to publicly or extravagantly court Marshall ever again. It's turning into just one more way to get owned by the best coach in college basketball. If losing by double digits whenever you play WSU isn't enough, having your entire program get turned down even with a large sum of money attached is like adding insult to injury. People have Texas all wrong here. It was never that they didn't want Marshall. They just have a a smart AD.

I just realized I said "court Marshall"

:)

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatmo View Post
                          WTF, I never said it was true. Just putting it out there, if you don't like it take it down.

Uhhhh....
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Guy with 10 posts rushes over to share ridiculous non-story.

Cool.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                              @KWCHWill: Wichita State confirms Iowa State has not contacted Gregg Marshall. http://t.co/OuUK9A9RLi
                              Sequence of events:
                              1. Will sees that Shockernet is making fun of the idea of Marshall to Iowa State in the HCGM thread.
                              2. Will decides to google it just in case
                              3. Will gets REALLY excited (possibly inappropriately...) when he finds that a middle school student on twitter (cyclonesinsider) has posted: "sources say #HeGone." This would be great news for the KWCH staff, although they have forgotten it would just mean KU stops winning Big 12 titles. They would have figured it out soon enough, though. For now, they are focused on their hope for WSU's demise.
                              4. In a rush to validate this wonderful news, Will calls the AD, gets hung up on, calls the Marshall residence, gets hung up on, messages Kellen on Facebook and Kellen finally says Iowa State has not contacted Gregg Marshall. Although, it wasn't that they didn't call. It was that HC3Gv3.3 didn't care to take the call.
                              5. Will sighs and takes a cold shower.
                              6. Will "breaks the news" that Iowa State has not contacted Marshall.

Comment

Working...
                              X